2 .𝑴𝒂𝒄𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒂𝒏 '𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚-𝒔𝒊𝒙.

.....

"She's on the move, Wolf. Her signal cut out a little while ago and her last known location was...the Davenport off the grid airport." Crow tells her brother as she bites into a burrito, wiping the sides of her lips of sauce as she taps away on her computer using one hand.

A girl has to keep fed.

Hitter –that's Silver Hitter– is currently out in the city, on a job but pauses to give his earpiece a tap so he can talk back to his sister.

"Shoot. Find out where she's going, I'll have to follow physically or something." Hitter tells Crow and she hums in response, then he hears the quick tapping of her fingers against a keyboard.

Tugging his earpiece out so he can concentrate on the job at hand, Hitter looks through his binoculars and finds his target on the move. He's an assassin who's been hired to take out then retrieve something from a double side mafia member. Meaning that this guy goes back and forth between the two groups, feeding information for a price without either of the leaders finding out.

Well, until they do of course.

What a disgrace. Hitter had thought when he got the job. How do you play for both sides? In his opinion, you're basically just betraying yourself in the process so he gladly agreed to it.

So now here the guy is, in a hotel room, with the company of an expensive glass of alcohol and S.H's finger itches to pull the trigger attached to his attack rifle.

'But there's a different way I have to do this', He thinks, beginning to twist off attachments from his rifle, then loading it away in a case, pulling out two glock 19 (classic but a goodie) to place silencers in the tips, making sure they're fully loaded then shove them in the holsters he has for them.

Picking up the rest of his spying equipment, Hitter finds himself running off the roof of the apartment building. He always sets up a few buildings down to scout, then treads over by foot and heads to his actual location.

Now holding a backpack full of equipment and weapons, the assassin reaches the lobby of the hotel and slows to a normal paced walk, before stepping outside and breaking out into a run and heading to the darker alleyways, running stealthy through the quiet city.

The smell of dirt, foul trash and stale smoke fills the air of these alleys and S.H decides to use his cover advantage to cover his face. A mask. Tugging it up from where it rests around his neck, he covers his mouth and nose, then he pulls his beanie over his head and speeds his run.

Arriving at the apartment building, he locates the room he's going to, calculates the height and distance to make it there, then uses wall grippers to climb up manually.

His arms circle around as he pulls himself up with a jump, huffing to keep his breathing steady and he repeats.

His arms slam the grippers into the wall as he moves higher and higher. Arriving to his floor, he swings his body over and lands on a bathroom ledge, holding on with both arms.

He pulls himself up, grabs a glass cutter from his light backpack of equipment and gets rid of the window.

Creeping down, Silver Hitter shuffles out of the decently spaced bathroom and pauses when he hears the hum of the T.V.