Together we will overcome everything

Andy, after still refusing to see Beckett outside of work, had left her office and thought no one had seen her, but they didn't. Robert, by chance, had seen her leave Beckett's office while she was smiling. Everyone hated Beckett, but Andy seemed to get along with him and she couldn't figure out why. And then she thought of something, but it couldn't be true for him. At that moment Robert needed answers so he followed Andy and when he found her he took her to a secluded place so that no one would interrupt them.

Andy: "Why did you bring me here?" he had taken her to the roof of the station.

Robert: "To talk to you so that no one can interrupt us"

Andy: "What do you want to talk about?"

Robert: "Tell me you haven't slept with Beckett like I'm thinking right now"

Andy: "I.."

Robert: "So it's true?" Andy nodded as some tears rolled down his face.

Andy: "How did you find out?"

Robert: "I saw you leave his office and you were very smiling"

Andy: "But nothing happened today, I just brought him a piece of cake. He was alone in the office and.. I don't know why I did it"

Robert: "You did the same thing with me. When I wasn't joining the meal team you would bring me food every time and we ate together" he said with a sigh. "Tell me the truth, when did it happen?"

Andy: "Do you remember that day at the bar?" Robert nodded. "It happened that afternoon. I don't know why I did it, but I liked it and I regret it"

Robert: "See? I was right when I told you that you cared about my grades. You fell in love with me when I was the Captain, you married me when I was the Battalion Chief and when I was demoted you didn't have the courage to tell your family because you were ashamed. And now you've had sex with Beckett who happens to be the Captain. Now I understand why you wanted a divorce from me" he was angry, hurt and disappointed.

Andy: "I'm sorry, but it's not true. I've always told you that I married you because I love you and not because you were the Battalion Leader. I didn't say anything to my family because they had to know you for who you are. I'm sorry Robert, I didn't mean to hurt you. I declined other invitations from Sean"

Robert: "And your refusals to him are supposed to mean something? And now you can call him by name, wow"

Andy: "It was a stupid mistake to sleep with him. I didn't want to hurt you, that wasn't my intention. Robert.. can't you even look at me?"

Robert: "No, I can't. How can I look you in the eye when you did what you did? You didn't mean to hurt me, but you hurt me. We were still married at that time. I really love you and I was ready to try to fight for us again, but now I don't know anymore"

Andy: "We're still married, I've never handed in the signed papers and I don't want to. I'm a complete disaster and I'm sorry for all these months"

Robert: "It's too late Andy now" he said before walking away and leaving her there.

Andy watched Robert leave, but followed him because maybe he would do something he would later regret. Everyone had seen Robert come down the stairs rather angry screaming Beckett's name. Beckett walked out of his office and when Robert was close enough to him, he threw a punch.

Beckett: "So you know?"

Robert: "Yes" and threw another punch.

Andy arrived as Robert was throwing Beckett's second punch and stood motionless on the stairs as they all turned to her.