Our future together

Second and last part of "Beer and confessions"

After spending the night together, Andy woke up in Robert's arms the next morning. When she opened her eyes, Andy realized she was hugging Robert and she didn't know if she was dreaming or if it was all true so she started pinching Robert on her chest.

Robert: "Hey, you hurt me"

Andy: "Oops, sorry. So I wasn't dreaming, you are really here"

Robert: "I'm here. You thought you were dreaming.. so I'm in your dreams?"

Andy: "Emh.. yeah"

Robert: "And what were you dreaming about?"

Andy: "A lot of things we did last night and wake up like this.."

Robert: "Erotic dreams, huh?" he said jokingly.

Andy: "Yeah .. seeing you in your uniform every day or after a sooty call.. well.. you're very exciting" she said, hiding her face in the crook of Rober's neck.

Robert: "You too are very exciting in those circumstances and very sexy.."

Andy: "I think we've wasted too much time talking now.. we could use this time in a different and more enjoyable way"

Robert rolled Andy onto his body and they started kissing very passionately but were interrupted by someone knocking on the front door. They both tried to ignore the door until Andy's phone started ringing. Puffing, Andy picked up her phone and saw that it was Maya calling her.

Andy: "What do you want Maya?" she said a little annoyed.

Maya: "Did you sleep? I've been knocking on the door for a while. I'm out here, come and open the door "

Andy: "I don't want to get out of bed"

Maya: "I'll use the spare key to get in, it's cold out here"

Andy was about to tell her that she wasn't alone in the house, but Maya ended the call, took the spare key and went into the house. As soon as she entered she saw various clothes scattered on the floor, some of which were for men, and waited for Andy to arrive.

Andy: "Ok, I'm going to hunt Maya as fast as possible"

Robert: "My clothes.. I think they are somewhere in the living room"

Andy: "You don't need clothes" she said as he put on a robe to go to Maya. "Did you really have to enter the Maya house?"

Maya: "Disorder?"

Andy: "Actually yes"

Maya: "Sorry. Who is he?"

Andy: "Nobody, can you go now?"

Maya: "I want to know who he is, you always tell me everything"

Andy: "This time I won't tell you anything" she replied as he pushed Maya towards the door to let her out.

Maya: "I'll find out who the mysterious man is"

Andy: "You'll never find out" she opened the door and let Maya out of the house.

Maya: "See you in a few hours at the station"

Andy closed the door and went back to Robert. As soon as she got back in the room, she took off her robe and she got under the covers with Robert.

Robert: "You didn't tell her about me, did you?"

Andy: "No, this is our secret"

They then resumed what they were doing before they were interrupted. Andy was on top of Robert and they kissed very passionately. Andy then started kissing his neck and then continued kissing him on the chest getting lower and lower. Andy took Robert's erect penis in his hand and started moving his hand up and down. While he continued to move her hand along the erection, he began to give him pleasure also with his mouth by licking the tip of the penis. From Robert's mouth came only moans of pure enjoyment while Andy continued to give him pleasure with his mouth. Robert put his hands through Andy's hair and then let himself go to his orgasm. Andy lay down beside him again with a big smile of satisfaction when she saw Robert's face relaxed after orgasm. She was about to snuggle up to Robert but he stopped her, now it was her turn to please her. Robert got on top of Andy and while his mouth was dedicated to her breasts, he felt how wet and ready she was already for him so he put two fingers inside her. With his mouth he sucked and nibbled her breasts as he moved his fingers in and out of her. As he continued pleasuring her with her fingers, he moved further down with her face and with her tongue he began tracing circles on her clitoris. Andy urged him to go faster and faster until he screamed Robert's name as she was having her orgasm. While she was still enjoying her, Robert took his erection in his hand and started moving it along Andy's slit and then penetrating her. Slowly he began to move inside her, their breaths were labored, in that room you could hear only the noises of their moans of pleasure and the sound of their bodies banging against each other when they changed positions. Both reached orgasm together and then, tired, they lay down on the bed embraced.