Merry Christmas (Pt.4)

This one-shot is the fourth and final part of the previous Christmas one-shots.

Michael was just over two years old and was a perfect big brother to his little sister Emma. Little Emma was born on a very hot day in June and now, in December, she was six months old. Michael was always very nice to his little sister and, even though he was little, he helped his mother choose Emma's first Christmas onesie. Robert, on the other hand, had now resigned himself to having to wear any type of Christmas sweater and when he told his wife that they would choose them together that year, she was very surprised.

Andy: "No, wait. Did I get it right?" Robert nodded. "Do you want to go shopping and buy some Christmas sweaters?"

Robert: "Yes my love, you understood very well"

Andy: "Are you feeling okay?" Robert laughed.

Robert: "I feel great and I want to go shopping with you. Travis and Vic will be here soon and they will be with Michael and Emma" he replied, pulling his wife towards him.

Andy: "I love you so much" she said, wrapping her arms around her husband's neck.

Robert: "I love you so much too" he replied and then kissed his wife. "But now let's get ready because Vic and Travis will be here soon" Andy nodded.

While Andy and Robert were getting ready, Vic and Travis arrived and immediately looked for where the children were. Andy told them that both Emma and Michael were sleeping and also told them that Robert had already prepared Michael's snack while Emma's milk was in the fridge. After giving a tender kiss on their children's foreheads, Andy and Robert left the house to go to the mall. Andy was actually very happy to be hanging out with her husband for a few hours and once they got to the mall, Andy made Robert try on every Christmas sweater she saw.

Robert: "The shops are finished now, right? I must have tried on a hundred sweaters" Andy laughed.

Andy: "Don't be exaggerated, you've only tried twenty"

Robert: "Did you count them?"

Andy: "In a way, yes" she replied, smiling. "Every time you tried on a sweater, I took a photo of you and.." she was showing the photos to Robert as she spoke. "The first sweater you tried on is the one I like best"

Robert: "I like that too" he replied, smiling. "And then if I remember correctly there is the same sweater for Michael too" Andy nodded.

Andy: "Shall we go get those sweaters?"

Robert: "Yes, let's go" he replied, taking his wife's hand. "Do you want one just like it too?"

Andy: "No. I got one a few days ago when Michael chose the onesie for Emma. I found a sweater with a pattern similar to Emma's onesie"

Robert: "You will be beautiful" he said quickly kissing his wife.

Andy: "Just like you and Michael will be" he replied, returning the kiss. "And then there will also be something else, but like every year, you will have to wait"

Robert: "You're really having fun, huh?!"

Andy: "Yes" she replied, laughing.

Andy and Robert, after buying the two Christmas sweaters for Robert and Michael, did some more shopping and in the meantime Vic and Travis were at home with the two children. Michael, after having a snack, started playing with Travis while Vic looked after little Emma. Michael enjoyed running all over the house and Travis had to chase him and every time the child passed in front of her little sister, she started laughing. Then when Andy and Robert returned home, they found Vic, Travis and Michael watching a cartoon on tv while little Emma was sleeping.