Start it all over again ..

After the declarations of Andy, Maya, Ben, Jack, Vic and Travis in favor of Robert, the trial had been successful. Even if all his ranks had been taken away from him, he could still be a firefighter by starting everything from the beginning. As soon as Maya agreed to have him at 19, she thanked everyone hugging them one by one until Andy's turn came. They looked at each other, smiled and then she ran away. As much as she wanted to hug him she didn't know if she could because of their temporary separation. Robert watched her go and remained there motionless until Maya told him to go to her because at that moment they needed each other. He went to look for her directly in her bunk, he knew he would find her there, it was the place where he took refuge when he wanted to be alone. When he arrived at the door without knocking, he went inside and closed it.

Andy: "What are you doing here?"

Robert: "I came looking for you, you ran away"

Andy: "I didn't know what to do, I don't know how to behave. I would at least like to hug you but I don't know if I can"

Robert: "Come here" he said spreading his arms and then holding her tightly to him.

Andy: "I miss you Robert"

Robert: "I miss you too"

Andy: "It's not okay to be here together now, we can't. This could compromise your path"

Robert: "No, that's okay. Right now I need you, I want to hold you close to me"

Andy: "Are you sure?"

Robert: "Never been safer than this"

While Andy was still with her husband, something occurred to her and she almost laughed out loud.

Robert: "What's so funny?"

Andy: "I thought when you get back to the station I'll be one of your superiors. I think it will be fun to give you orders and you will have to do all those rookie things"she said, still laughing.

Robert: "I'm ready for anything especially if you give me the orders.." he replied in a mischievous tone ...

Andy: "Be prepared for anything, we can take revenge on you when you yelled at us in the beginning"

Robert: "You definitely will and I know you will have fun" then saw that a lot of Andy's stuff was there in that small room. "Have you slept here all this time?"

Andy: "Yeah, I didn't know where else to go. Ben and I are always here. Only he knew about our separation until today when I told Maya"

Robert: "I'm glad you talked to someone about it"

Andy: "Maya told me to go to her with Carina until the end of our separation"

Robert: "I think it's a good idea"

Andy: "I think so too. We made peace, I missed talking to her like I used to. Will we be able to stay separated when we get to the station?"

Robert: "It will be very difficult to stay away from you. Do you know you're sexy in your uniform?"

Andy: "You are too"

Robert: "I want to kiss you, you don't know how much"

Andy: "So do it then"

And he didn't have it repeated a second time. He held her even closer to himself, stroked her cheek with his thumb and then kissed her. After their kiss it was time for Robert to go home. When Andy left, she still stayed in her bunk but was soon forced out because the alarm went off.