Welcome home

Ever since Andy arrived at the police station she had been sitting outside on the steps. She wanted to be alone, she just wanted her husband to come back to her. She had stayed there all night until the next morning when she finally got her Robert and Dean were released. When she turned and saw him she got up and ran into her arms, she had been waiting for hours and hours for this moment and finally it had arrived. In the end we all hugged as a family, because all together we are one big family.

Upon returning to the station, our shift would begin shortly and even if we were perhaps not in the mood to work, it was the best thing to do. Today was the day of the inspection, so we started cleaning the entire station so that everything was flawless. Before starting, however, Andy treated the wound that Robert had on his arm. He took him to his bunk, took the kit and medicated him.

Andy: "Are you okay?"

Robert: "No, but I'll be fine, now you're here with me and it's already better" he said with a faint smile.

Andy not knowing what to say hugged him very tightly.

Andy: "Can we stay like this all day?"

Robert: "I would love to, but I think we have a job to do"

Andy: "A job that can wait a few more minutes"

They both lay down on the bed embracing each other enjoying that little moment of tranquility and happiness.

They were all doing their part by cleaning up the station thoroughly when Maya decided to leave the command to Andy because she would go to the aid of her fiancée Carina. Hours passed and the station was almost ready for inspection. Dean, Vic and Travis were all ready and while they finished fixing the last things Andy and Robert had found themselves together in the locker room while they were changing. Andy was finishing his uniform when Robert arrived.

Andy: "It will be nice to see you again in your uniform"

Robert: "It's not the same, something is missing" he said in a sad tone.

Andy: "You mean you miss your titles? I don't care"

Robert: "Andy.. you married the Battalion Chief and now I'm just the rookie"

Andy: "You're my rookie. And I married you because I love you, I didn't marry you for your titles"

Robert: "Anyway, I'm glad to see you in the uniform too"

Andy: "Oh yeah?" she said approaching him and started unbuttoning his shirt.

Robert: "Yes and then I'll take it off"

Andy: "You could do it now" he said as he unbuttoned his belt now.

Robert: "You don't want to be late for the inspection, remember that you are in charge"

Andy: "And that turns me on more" she unbuttoned his pants, pulled the zipper down and as he did so he felt Robert's member coming to attention. "Well.. someone seems happy to me with this situation"

Robert: "Ohh you don't know how much, but not now. After home though.."

Andy: "At our house? Are you sure we can be together?"

Robert: "I'm more than sure and can't wait to have you back home"

Andy: "See you at home then" she said in a mischievous tone.

Robert: "See you at home" he replied winking and patting her ass before starting to change.

Despite everything, the inspection went well and after the Battalion Chief had left Andy decided it was time for everyone to go home. In less than 24 hours too many things had happened, no one had been able to sleep or anything so it was time to rest. Andy and Robert were walking home together, for the first time in a long time they would both be back home.