Mistakes

They're always making stupid mistakes. Never being thorough, and that's going to be their downfall. In all the uproar, nobody saw me slip out my gun. I had one ammunition left, so I had to make this shot count. It had to be worth it.

 Within seconds, Small Might lay on the floor, blood spilling out from his wound. I think I killed him. Imagine killing All Might so easily. The world's greatest hero. He's All Talk now.

"I wanted to be the one to do it but at least he's dead now." Shigaraki complained. Tsukauchi left us in the room by ourselves, dragging All Might out hurriedly.

"You're welcome." Everything I saw turned from red to grey. I started to get really cold, and it felt like everyone was hovering around me. It all became a blur. I felt myself fall to the ground, and then everything went black.

...

"Deku- Deku wake up!" Toga shook me awake. All For One was standing over me.

"Oh- hi. How are you-" I was barely even conscious before he picked me up and put me on my feet. I've never seen him without his mask before. This is weird. Nothing is making sense anymore. "How long was I out?"

"Not very long. Just enough time for me to escape. We're getting out of here," All For One said. 

"Why did he just pass out like that?" Twice shivered. "Are you okay?"

"He's fine. He's most likely still not used to his quirk," All For One replied, and I gave Twice a thumbs up. Suddenly, a loud alarm went off. Kurogiri ran into the room and quickly made a portal, and we all went through, back to our headquarters. From that moment on, we all lived our happy little villain lives in peace and harmony, minding our own business. The End.