Chapter 10 - Forgiving

So guys here is the next update

Ranbir :- (he held her shoulders tightly and asked her) How come you know about all this ??????? Tell me god damnit , how come you know about all this ??????

PRAVYA :- BECAUSE THE PRACHI YOU CONSIDER DEAD IS ALIVE (She screamed on top of her voice while saying all this)

Ranbir got so shocked hearing this , he slowly left his hands from her shoulders and he asked her once again

Ranbir :- What you said right now ???????

She didn't utter a word and wiped her tears and went away from there , Ranbir was breathing heavily and was so shocked by whatever she told , he went down to his knees and sat in the ground and was digesting whatever she said to him now

Meanwhile at Pravya's side
She was driving the car harshly , she was hitting the car here and there but she didn't care about it , and then finally she reached the kohli mansion

She came inside the mansion and straight ran to the room and went to the washroom , she switched on the shower and got completely drenched in that

She was thinking whatever she told to Ranbir , and couldn't stop crying by this , she was continuously getting reminded of Ranbir and his care and words for her , and she leaned down and cried like anything

Meanwhile at Ranbir's side
He was continuously thinking of whatever Pravya said

He thought

Ranbir :- (he held her shoulders tightly and asked her) How come you know about all this ??????? Tell me god damnit , how come you know about all this ??????

PRAVYA :- BECAUSE THE PRACHI YOU CONSIDER DEAD IS ALIVE (She screamed on top of her voice while saying all this)

Then he came back to reality and was getting confused by whatever she said

Ranbir :- What does she mean by Prachi is still alive ??????? How come Pravya knows everything about Prachi so clearly (he got so confused and thought of whatever she said to him earlier)

I am marking in bold of whatever Ranbir is thinking

Pravya :- (she started crying like anything and told him that) Leave all that , while saying all this to Prachi that day , have you once thought about her feelings ?????? (She was crying like anything while telling all this) No , have you ever thought of the amount of love she has for you ?????? (Ranbir got shocked and confused by this) Again no , have ever ever thought that instead of you , if she told all that to you how you would've felt ?????? What if she called you a cheater (Ranbir was shocked) , What if she told that you were having an extramarital affair and you were cheating her for 2 years ??????? (she screamed and held his shoulders like anything) What if she cursed you and said that all these years you were having a very happy married life with a girl cheating on her ???????? Tell me Ranbir , tell me (shock was an understatement for him)

He again came back to reality and again thought whatever she said

Pravya :- Again a big no , so seriously are you a fool ??????? (Ranbir was very shocked by this) , I just want to ask you that , you always thought that you left your family right , you did that , you did this all for her , but have you once thought that after you got married to her , what all problems she faced , you atleast had clue about where your parents were , but she had no clue of where her parents were , you always thought about yourself , you never thought about her , she is also a person who has feelings right (she held his shoulders tightly and Ranbir was feeling extremely shocked and confused) Tell me Ranbir , tell me (she screamed while telling this)