Chapter 11 - Planning

So guys here is the next update

At Ranbir's cabin

He was doing his work , but his mind was continuously thinking of whatever Pravya said it to him

"You will very soon get to see your Prachi"

Yours truly
Chickchiki ❤️❤️❤️

Ranbir :- (excited) That means Pravya knows where Prachi is , this girl will make me mad anytime now , I am so excited to meet her yaar (at that time Pravya came inside with a box)

Ranbir :- Pravya , what is this box for ????????

Pravya :- (smiling) Ranbir actually this box was given by none other than your very special person , your wife , your Prachi

Ranbir :- (happy) Ohhh (he opened the box to see a black and red tuxedo)

Pravya :- Today in the evening you will be wearing this , and come to the Blue Diamond Hotel , there come to Room no 405 , there you will see the rest , see you Ranbir (and then she smiled and left from there)

Ranbir :- (got confused) Pravya , Pravya (but she didn't pay any heeds to him and she left from there)

That day he had a meeting

In the meeting room
The guy was talking about the ways of how you can propose a girl (lol I didn't get any other reason for taking place of the meeting 😂)

Ranbir was continuously watching it and this time he was not at all angry seeing it , instead he was very happy seeing it , all the people sitting there got a little confused seeing him , after the meeting got over , he literally hugged that person for this meeting and he got very confused by this

Ranbir :- (smiling) Thank you so much yaar for telling all this , you're the best , thank you so much (and then he left from there)

All the people standing there stood there completely numb

The guy :- (shocked) Is he the same Ranbir sir we saw a few days before ??????

The guy 2 :- (shocked) No yaar he is completely different now , this is really surprising for us (and all of them talked a little and left from the meeting room)

At the evening

Ranbir was getting ready , he was continuously admiring himself in the mirror

Ranbir :- Today finally I am going to meet my chickchiki , I can't thank enough Pravya for all this

That time Pravya came from behind and told him

Pravya :- Wowwwwww Ranbir , you're looking the best

Ranbir :- Thank you 😊 (that time Pravya's eyes started getting moist , and he noticed that and started getting confused) Hey , what happened ???????

Pravya :- No I mean you're getting your Prachi back now , so will you forget me ?????? I mean will you forget that this character Pravya was there in your life ??????? Will you break friendship with me ???????

Ranbir :- No no no , please don't think like that , you're the sole reason of me getting my Prachi back , so I will never forget this Pravya in my life , you will always remain my best friend forever

Pravya :- Yes Ranbir and Pravya will be best friends forever (to which they both smiled at each other)

Then Ranbir left from there and Pravya stood there with a smile

Pravya's P.O.V

This Pravya's character will never end Ranbir , Pravya will always be there for you as your best friend forever Ranbir , but for time being Pravya should be away from Ranbir and Prachi , Pravya's character should end for the time being , all the best Ranbir (Then she smirked and smiled like anything and left from the room for her work)

Pravya's P.O.V ends

Meanwhile at Vikram , Pallavi and Rhea's side

Rhea :- Daddy , mummy please do something , that will make that Ranbir and Pravya get separated from each other , please mummy I really love him ( yes mummy Ranbir is my brother so obviously a sister will love her brother na 😂)

Pallavi :- Rhea beta , Ranbir is all yours (not even in your dreams you lady 😏) , see anyways Prachi is out from Ranbir's life as she is dead , and this Pravya , she has just came for a case , Pravya is just a very good friend of Ranbir , so don't worry there are no chances for them to be a couple , so don't worry (let's see you lady 😏)

Rhea :- Are you sure mummy ???????? (Nope don't be so sure you over makeup ki dukaan 😂)

Pallavi :- Yes very much sure (haha not even in your dreams you lady anyways let's see 😏)

So yeah here is the next update , I hope you all like it

Precap :- Ranbir meets Prachi , but will be a shock for Ranbir (What shock Ranbir will be facing ??????? Please tell me in the comments)

Question of the day
1) What does Pravya mean by telling that Pravya will always remain with Ranbir as best friends forever but for time being it's time for Pravya to move away from Ranbir and Prachi ???????

2) What does Pravya mean by saying that for time being Pravya's character to end ????????

3) Is the story getting interesting or boring ?????? Was this update good ??????(Please please please please please answer all these questions in the comments section)

Should I update the next part today only ???????

Please vote and put your previous comments in the comments section

PranbiRxSidneeT please do tag all the members

Yours lovely writer
Sudha