Chapter 39 - The truth out

So guys here is the next update

Sid :- Rhea I know you've got many shocks now get the most biggest shock of your life now (to which he looked at Rhea and Rhea was getting more and more tensed of what shock he is mentioning to her)

Sid :- Do you guys even know why I had to go to Bangalore that time???

Dida :- Yeah for some business meeting right??

Sid :- No Dida , sorry for hiding this truth from a very long time , actually I had gone to Bangalore to find out about the drug smuggling taking place there , and from there I found out about the leader of all this smuggling and the leader happens to be none other than your chacha and chachi's darling Rhea (to which Vikram and Pallavi got more shocked)

Sid :- And to confirm more on this I contacted ACP Prachi , none other than my sister-in-law , to check whether is this the same Rhea you and Ranbir were mentioning all the time??? And to which she replied yes back to me , and then I decided that to bring Rhea onto my tracks and I will follow her in such a way that she will think I have fallen in love with her the very first sight itself and surprisingly what took place , you only came to me , you remember that time the drug case which took place in the club right , I purposely did all that with all the proper planning with my force , so that you will come to my tracks and you only fell onto your traps , then in some worst circumstances I had to get married to you and act like I was in love with you , but what to do I was forced to do all that (shock was an understatement for this Rhea)

Sid :- And you have seen me and Prachi together many times na , and Ranbir you also misunderstood us many times , and I understood that many times but I kept quiet , the reason was that we both got the same cases to investigate and that was to investigate about the drug smuggling taking place in where you were the leader Rhea

Rhea :- (shocked 😳😳😳) Siddharth who are you really??? Why are you all planning against me??? Who are you to investigate and follow me???

Prachi :- ACP SIDDHARTH KOHLI (to which all got shocked , Rhea was standing so shocked there as she couldn't digest the fact of Siddharth , innocent Siddharth she knew was an ACP officer , everyone got shocked except Ranbir , Mahesh and Rashmi as they three already knew about it)

Rhea :- What the hell 😡😡😡

Sid :- Shutup you lady , if you even think of opening your mouth to talk disgusting then I will call my force and get you arrested (to which Rhea got scared)

Rhea :- But that cannot stop from the truth right??? I think you forgot the fact that I am pregnant with your child

Sid :- (laughing) Look at these papers (to which Rhea got shocked) it's written you're not getting pregnant , anything else to be clarified??? (to which Rhea stood numb there 😬😬😬)

Ranbir :- And Rhea , what you said that Sid always wanted Prachi as his wife??? Do you even know how we three lived for 2 years??? Do you even know what is the relation between Sid and Prachi??? Sid always wanted a wife like Prachi , I hope you understood the meaning by that