𝐨𝐧𝐞ミ

╚═════════════════╝

╚═════════════════╝

"Come on y/n, it'll be fun" Your room mate Kiyoko pleaded. You are laying on your bed on your phone ignoring Kiyoko not wanting to go to the party.

"Y/N!!!" kiyoko yells your name causing you to flinch. "It's Atsumu's party he's going to be there i hate him so much, i'm sorry Kiyoko but i don't wanna be in the same room as him" you respond. "But i'm going to be all by myself" she whined.

"then don't go?"

"stop it y/n, pleaseeee i promised Aran i'd be there" she falls back on top of you causing you to react from the pain. "plus you can talk to Samu, Suna, Kita and Lina" she adds on ignoring the pain she caused you.

"Kiyo that fucker cheated on me and literally lied during the whole 5 months relationship, but i'll go though" you finally give in, even tho you would really rather stay back and study or do your missing assignments instead of partying.

"ehhhhhh really ? omg thank you thank you" Kiyoko squeals. "i love you so much Y/N" she adds on. "mwah mwah mwah, okay let's get you ready" she jumps in excitement picking you off the bed.

She leads you to the dressing mirror signaling you to do your makeup. "by the way Kiyo what's going on between you and Aran?" you asked. Her cheeks went slightly red you could see how hard she was blushing.

"wellll....we are like talking" she replied. "oh so there's something going on between you two, you both always denying it" You apply concealer u see your eye covering your slight dark circles.

"well yeah it's pretty obvious" she sits back on the bed waiting for you. You then add baking powder on the concealer and contour, you blend it all in.

Kiyoko quickly look in your closet looking for an outfit you could wear, while you do your eyeliner waiting on your lashes to dry. "how about this one" she brings out a yellow long sleeve tie front crop top.

You turn your head to her direction to look at it, "kiyo i do not trust that top i would be flashing my tiddies the whole party, plus it's too bright" You apply your right lash.

She grunts "okay okay fine what about this baggy blue jeans" you turn to look again but you didn't really think it would look good for the party. You bite the inside of your cheeks thinking hard, "nahhh". You fix your nose ring.

You put on highlights and blush for the finishing look. "this would look so cuteeeee"
You agree with her "wait yes that's perfect"

Friday 10:26

✰ Before you could open the door the door swung open revealing Atsumu. "who's there ?" you heard Aran call out. Atsumu stood there looking at you, you got frustrated and pushed pass him to go in.

The smell of Alcohol, weed, cigarette and laughter filled the room. You felt a tap on your shoulder, "Y/N you cameeee" lina said in excitement. "surprisingly" you smiled giving her a hug.

You spot Atsumu still staring at you, probably because you came to his party or probably because he missed you or that you look extremely hot. You decided to go to the kitchen to grab water or some form of liquid to quench your thirst.

You felt someone hugging you from behind placing their head on your shoulder "you smell nice" they stated. You scoffed "hi Kita", You turn around to see him with red glossy eyes. "did rin tell you to get high?" you asked him releasing yourself off him.

He nodded in response. You spotted Suna on the counter rolling a blunt. "Sunaaaa, Kita is supposed to be the responsible one for the party why did you get him high?"

Suna lit the blunt in his mouth and shrugged, he tilts his head backwards letting cloud of smoke exhale in between his lips. His head comes back down meeting his glossy red eyes "no one wanted to smoke with me and he insisted so, i'm not at fault"

"hmm" was all you could say. You walk to the refrigerator looking for your (f/d) you found it and grab it. You sighed to yourself and sat beside Rin, "rin do you want to get out of here?" you turn to him.

"sure in a bit" he replies, "wanna smoke with me?" he asks. "sure why not" you shrugged your shoulder, he passed the blunt to you. You took it letting out a puff of smoke, you pass it back to Suna "i'm surprised you came tho, even after the Atsumu thing" he let out a chuckle.

"you not the only one who is, i'm surprised aswell" He passes the blunt to you back. "You know you deserve way better than him" He says in his deep raspy voice.You both take turns.

You watched how he ghost inhales the smoke, the most attractive thing you've ever seen. "yes, i do" you look at his greyish yellow narrow eyes. "your eyes are really pretty" you add on. He let out a deep throaty chuckle "thank you" he turns to you smiling.

He grabs your face to tune to him "let's get out of this party" he uses his thumb to caress your left cheek. You nod in response. He lets go of your face and gets off the counter.

He grabs your hand leading you to the living room where everyone was, You spot kiyoko sitting on Aran, Samu, Kita and Atsumu playing cards. Everyone else drinking and laughing or dancing.

"we'll be back"Suna informed them. Kiyoko looked up at you then at the hand Suna was holding then to him then back at you, then smiled "okay, have fun" You felt like someone was staring straight into your soul, you looked at the person Atsumu. The tension was too heavy he looked pissed.

"alright bye" Suna opens the door and leads you to his car.

"Where are we going to go tho?" you asked Suna. You put on your seatbelt so did he, "no where in particular let's just go for a ride hmm?" He turns to you starting the car.

 You put on your seatbelt so did he, "no where in particular let's just go for a ride hmm?" He turns to you starting the car

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄

hi welcome back to this fic <3