𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞ミ

╚═════════════════╝

╚═════════════════╝

The music was blaring, the atmosphere was packed with the smells of beer, marijuana, and tobacco, and people cheered. The floor is lit up with red and blue lights.

Lina had her arm around your waist, giggling, while you both made fun of a rude girl she had run into earlier.

-Her finger pointed at Oikawa's friend Iwaizumi, "You see the way he's looking at you," she whispered in your ear, because the noisy cheering and music could have drowned out your hearing. "You know what, maybe I should speak to him," you said, scoffing at her assertion. Lina's grip on you had loosened.

-With your drink in hand, you approach him. "Oh so you saw me admiring you," he said, putting the red plastic cup on the counter with a grin on his face.

Iwaizumi's eyes were low, red, and glossy, and he was leaning against the counter with his back to it. You leaned forward on the counter, "Well, you caught my eye, lucky you," you said as you leaned forward on the counter with a smile.

-"So you're Y/N right?" he inquired, with a scoff. "Hmm and I'm guessing you're Iwaizumi," you said as you took a drink from your cup. He said, "You're right, babe." As you sat at the counter, you turned around to face the crowd.

"I'm happy I decided to attend this party because I saw you earlier and couldn't take my mind off you."

-"Oh, is that so?" you asked, raising your brow. with a smile on your face, you inquired. You thanked your lucky stars for allowing you to come at the last minute. "Yes darling," he said with a smile.

You want him because of the way he talks to you, but you want to be cautious because you don't want things to end up as they did with Suna or Atsumu. Why is he already making you feel this way?

-He grabbed your face to make you look up at him and said, "We should hang out sometime, just the two of us." Iwaizumi was pulled to the side away from you, and you were yanked off the counter by a hand that unexpectedly grabbed your wrist.

You stumbled a little on your feet but regained your balance. You furrowed your brows, perplexed as to what was going on, and looked up to Suna, who was yanking you away angrily.

-"Leave me alone, Rin; what the fuck are you doing?" You inquired. You assumed he didn't answer because the music was too loud, so why is he here? What is it that he wants from you this time? He's obsessing about Nicole, so he won't leave you alone. Nicole ran up to Suna as he dragged you outside.

-You wiggled your wrist free and heard Atsumu behind you say, "So you got bored with Suna and now you're with the other team with Iwaizumi." You were taken aback; where had he come from? What is going on? is the main question, not why is he here.

-Suna pushed Atsumu, telling him, "Man, watch your mouth, you shouldn't even be talking." "Awww look, y/n has you wrapped around her little finger," he said, pouting. A hard punch landed on Atsumu's face, and Suna was furious because of what had happened earlier.

Atsumu wasn't the proat at all. Suna didn't want to start a fight with Atsumu. He thought it was pointless and useless, but he needed to vent his anger in some way.

He thought maybe watching Atsumu in agony knowing it was caused by him would satisfy him.

-Nicole rushed in between them, trying to break up the fight, and Atsumu returned the punch to Suna's chest. "Suna, take a look at me and tell me to stop. I know you wouldn't fight because you're best friends. This isn't typical of the two of you."

"Stay out of this," Suna said, shoving Nicole aside. Suna tapped the punched part when looking up at Atsumu and said, "This is all your fault."

-"You can't possibly be fighting over that thing ?" She whined, a disgusted expression on her face as she pointed at you. You furrow your brows and look behind you and to both sides, saying, "Bitch, I hope you're not calling me thing ."

"No guys look at me stop this, Y/N isn't even that special stop fighting over dumb things," Nicole said, rolling her eyes at you and returning her focus to Suna. Despite being driven aside, she claimed she was attempting to get in between them.

-Atsumu spat out, "shut up and stay out of this." You couldn't stand it any longer because she disrespected you; you'd had enough of her. She was just embarrassing herself.

Her voice annoyed you, the way she was desperate for Suna annoyed you. Her being the biggest pick me annoyed you.

You grabbed Nicole's hair and slammed her to the ground. "You need to be put in your fucking place , they don't want you," you said, still clutching her hair in your fist. She was wailing in agony as she tried to pry your hand out of her hair.

-Atsumu and Suna were fighting, Nicole screamed desperately, "Suna!! help me!" As Nicole tried to strike you back, you pinned her to the ground and repeatedly landed punches in her face.

You caught her by the hair once more and threw her against the wall, causing her to yell for help. People began to gather to watch the fight; some were filming it, while others were cooing. "Yes Bitch!!" Lina claps her hands in praise as she says, "Get her best friend."

-Nicole collapsed to the ground, her head covered with her hands, while you continued to kick her in the head and back. Nicole's lip began to bleed, and tears streamed down her cheeks. Before leaving her alone, you spit at her.

-"Woah woah woah woah," Osamu exclaimed, attempting to intervene in Suna and Atsumu's war. Suna pinned Atsumu to the ground, both with bloody noses and busted lips. As Osamu assisted Atsumu in getting up, Kita grabbed Suna from Atsumu.

Osamu pulled Atsumu back by his shirt as he tried to sprint at Suna again. You approach both of them and say, "Leave me alone, we're broken up," pointing to Atsumu. "You're causing needless drama if you want me back just say you want me back and leave."

-You angrily said, "And you Rin, you and Nicole can live happily together, there's nothing between us." Suna pleaded with you, "Y/N, please listen to me," and you walked away, not wanting to hear anything from him.

-Suna walked up to Nicole who was on the floor crying with a busted lip, "are you happy now? you got what you wanted now Y/N will never speak to me again"