𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧ミ

╚═════════════════╝

╚═════════════════╝

Suna put his phone on his dresser, indicating that he still intends to with his idea. Despite the fact that you both just made up he's still thinking about fucking you was unbelievable. For some reason the idea makes Suna more turned on or he finds this exciting and fun. You couldn't possibly think why he thought now would be a good time.

-"Rin what if she leaks it?" you asked him as you were having second thoughts about it. "i'll keep it to myself then. I'll show you how i fucked you" he said pulling you towards him. You placed your arms around his neck wrapping it.

-Suna looked down at you with a smirk on his face, "fuck i missed you" he said inching his face closer to yours. Ever since you've been ignoring him he felt like absolute shit he barely came outside because you were the reason he did, barely went to classes and took a nap most of the times. From the tone of his voice, you could tell he was being truthful.

-Hearing those words from him gave you butterflies, and you missed him terribly. You didn't know the effect he has on you until now, no matter how hard you tried to ignore him when you were frustrated. Did you have these feelings all the time when you were with Atsumu?. "yeah you miss fucking with me" you responded playfully rolling your eyes.

-"I can't believe you actually thought i would say those things to you. Do you not know the things you do to me god" Suna remarked. "what she made it believable" you said rolling your eyes. Maybe you both found yourself irresistible maybe just maybe. "i still want to fuck you though" he added.

You scoffed and shook your head, knowing full well that he was horny and that he would say this at the most inconvenient moment. Suna walks away from you and towards his dresser, as he pulls out his phone.

-He then opens his drawers and throws a black laced lingerie at you, expecting you to catch it. "Wear this," he said firmly when you caught it, a puzzled expression on your face. You knew what he was about to do, but you were still surprised. You wondered where he got it and what if it wasn't your size. "in front of you?" you wondered, thinking it would be difficult to change in front of him.

-Suna slouched in his chair, legs spread wide. With a smirk on his lips, he shrugged his shoulder and said, "I want to be surprised." he said with a smirk on his face. You hoped it was your size at first but you hand truly looked at what it actually looks like.

How did he even go into a store to get one without looking awkward. "i hope this isn't Nicole's" you quietly mumbled to yourself as you lead your way to his bedroom.

-You fully opened the lacy bralette and and suspenders all in a black fishnet lace. You check the tag which was a victoria secret brand and you checked the price. "damn" you said to yourself. You quickly put it on not wanting to waste anymore time and keep Suna waiting. You stare at yourself in his mirror, the lacy fabric was see through your breasts slightly exposed but the little design slightly covering your pierced nipples.