𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧ミ

╚═════════════════╝

╚═════════════════╝

Suna's arms were tightly wrapped around your torso, holding you close even though he was fast asleep.

His warm breath brushed against the back of your neck. As you had just awoken, your eyes were burning from the sunlight touching your forehead.

You didn't know how to free yourself from his grasp without lifting him.

-You turn to him softly, his eyes closed peacefully sleeping. Last night's game and "action" could have worn him out. You were taken aback by how adorable he looked when he was sleeping. You could feel your legs aching, so you stayed in bed and waited for him to wake up.

You couldn't stop thinking about the sex you had with him the night before; no one had ever made you feel that way. Because of his size, you were afraid he'd break you.

-Today you and Suna had afternoon classes together, which made you happy because you got to sleep in and do other things before class. Since you didn't have classes with Kiyoko or Lina today, you'll be alone in some of your classes.

You didn't like people, and you didn't like dealing with them either. It's not because you're shy; it's just that having a large number of friends is overwhelming.

-Suna drew you in closer, hummed, and kissed you on the forehead softly. You grinned as a result of his behavior, and you whispered to him, "morning." "Morning sweetheart," he said, his voice raspy and deep in the morning. His voice and the smile he was giving you made you melt.

-Suna let go of you, and you sat up, groaning from the aching pain in your inner thigh, whining, "fucking hell, my inner thighs hurt like a bitch." "I wonder what happened," Suna said with a chuckle. He knew he did this to you, and you'll be walking funny today, you clicked your tongue, annoyed by his joke.

You were secretly hoping that no one notices and that they all go about their business.

-Suna rubbed his eye, and you both noticed your matching black and purple nails. You had no idea what you two were, and no one else does either. You were either two people who would make out and call each other friends, or brush it off as though it didn't matter.

It was as if you were both couples, kind of like friends with benefits.

-Since you broke up with Atsumu and Suna broke up with his ex Nicole around the same time, it's been like this. Go out and smoke together, and if Suna does anything wrong or if adults call the police on you for "disturbing" them and trespassing, you would run from the cops.

You really loved being high or intoxicated in his car as you two drove around aimlessly to who knows where. It was as if you two were venting your frustrations to each other.

-"We should get ready, eat breakfast, and wait for class to begin." Suna said this when he got out of bed after removing his blankets.

You struggled at first to get up, but once you did, Suna assisted you in walking to his bathroom to get dressed.

-You and Suna enter the school building, where students were strewn about, mumbling and laughing in the corridors. Suna and you were talking about his rings and where he got them from when he inadvertently bumped into someone.

He wasn't paying attention to where he was going because he was showing you his silver snake ring on his middle finger.

-Suna apologized, his gaze falling on a petite young lady with dark long brown hair. "Suna, oh my god!" she exclaimed. You turned to your side and saw Nicole standing in front of Suna with a huge smile on her face.

She's not the same as she was before... she's become more attractive than you remembered. Why run into her now, when it's been months? You pondered in your mind.

-"Hello Nicole," he replied, his eyes searching her from top to bottom. Her smile faded as she stared at you for a brief moment before returning her eyes to Suna's.

"How've you been?" she inquired, her hair tucked behind her ear. You couldn't decide whether to tell them they were blocking the path by standing in the middle of the narrow hallway or to tell Suna that class was about to begin.

You recalled how he would always tell you how much he loved Nicole and how she made him feel.

-Watching them smile at each other made you feel somewhat envious, so you thought to yourself, "Let's catch up right now." With a pout, she said, "It's been too long." She said after with a giggle.

Suna looked at you at first, then agreed, He said, "sure, why not, let's go." You lift an eyebrow, unable to believe he will miss class to 'catch up' with his ex.

"But we have a lesson right now," you told him. "Don't worry, Suna will be fine," she said, staring at him, "right Rin?"

-"By the way, sis, are you all right? You're walking funny," she joked.

"i don't know ask Suna" you retorted.

You had to walk away from

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄

Anyways if y'all watched or is watching saved by the bell. Lisa and Zack could've been the end game. there was so much chemistryyyy