𝐬𝐢𝐱ミ

╚═════════════════╝

╚═════════════════╝

While being dragged out of the building by Suna, you look at the floor, guilt and disappointment filling your mind. You thought Atsumu had improved, but you were mistaken. "Why do you still go back to him?" Suna asked as he walked you to his car, opening the passenger seat for you.

- You remained silent as you stared at him as he walked to the driver's seat, The sound of the door closing jolted you out of your reverie. You shrugged your shoulders and looked down at your feet, saying, "I don't know." To be honest, he had you completely perplexed.

Over the five months you were dating, he was with you at your lowest point when no one else cared, and he helped you cope with your drug addict mother.

-You were well aware of the cheating the whole time; you just saw him when you needed somebody, and if you tried to quit, he would gaslight and exploit you. "You're being emotional," he says, or "I don't know what I'd do without the one person who cares for me if you left." He was both the best and the worst thing that could have ever happened to you.

-Suna grips your face to force you to look at him; he despises your expression you had on now . "Let me take you to my place and shower, then we'll go to our favorite spot," he says, his thumb caressing your cheek as he smiles.

He takes his hand away from your face and turns the key to start the engine. As the car started to drive, you inquired, "What time is it?"

-" I don't know check my phone" he replied with his eyes glued to the road. You reached over to the car where his phone was placed on the glove compartment, the pad of your middle finger pressed on the power button that was located at the side.

Your eyebrows and eyes quickly rose up when your eyes landed on his lock screen wallpaper. It was the picture you both took at the party you ditched the other day.

-"You have our photo as your lock screen," you nudged him with a wide smile on your lips. "You look good there, I like it," he scoffed with a smirk on his face after his attention was drawn to the phone in your side.

You could feel butterflies forming in your stomach as a result of his words.

10:40

•───────────────────•

"Fuck that game took a toll on me," Suna says as he opens his door with a sigh of fatigue. As you closed the door behind you, he plopped himself into his bed.

His room was tidy and nicely decorated, and he didn't have a roommate, which was a good thing to him, even though he's always at Kita's, implying he can get lonely at times.