𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧ミ

╚═════════════════╝

╚═════════════════╝

You lay exhausted on your bed, thinking about Suna all day, about the look on his face, about how you passed each other without saying something.

When you got up to see who it was, you heard your dorm room door open. Kiyoko was tiredly removing her shoes, and you felt as though you hadn't talked to her in a long time, or even had a decent conversation with her, despite the fact that she was your roommate.

"Hello," Kiyoko said as she followed you up to the bedroom. You said, "It's been a while.

-"I've been busy this week and last week," she said as she charged her phone. You nod in agreement with her point. Kiyoko approached the dresser and said, "I heard you had a fight with Nicole."

You looked at her, puzzled, and wondered how she knew about it if you hadn't told her about you and Suna.

-Kiyoko noticed your facial expression, "everyone's talking about it along with Atsumu's and Suna's fight" she added.

You looked down at your feet "oh" was what you said. Kiyoko turned to you approaching you, "why didnt you tell me this?" she asked, "why didnt you tell me about you and Suna?. Now apparently you're with Iwaizumi" she said.

-"Like you said, you've been busy," you responded, shrugging your shoulders. Kiyoko sat beside you, her arm around your shoulders, and said, "I'm here now, tell me everything." You couldn't decide whether to tell her about You and Suna or Iwaizumi.

-You explained everything to her as she clutched your side, you explained Suna's expression, how sad he was, how down he was. What did he want to tell you before you felt guilty?

-Kiyoko tries to cheer you up by saying, "Let's go over to Aran's, he's having a little get together thing." "But, Suna or Atsumu will be there," you grumbled.

"I don't care Lina, Osamu, Kita, and the others will be there it doesn't matter," Kiyoko said as she ran her fingers through the neatly folded clothes stacked on top of each other in your wardrobe."Kiyo i love you but no" you declined.

-"I don't care," Kiyoko said as she flung a few clothes at you, some hitting you and some dropping onto your bed. "Fine whatever," you grumbled. Kiyoko gets whatever she needs, no matter how tough it is; her yeses are yeses, and her noes are noes. With a smile on her face, she said to you, "You'll look very sexy with this."

You looked at the piece of clothing, thinking it would look great on you, and you motioned with your hands for her to throw it at you.You caught it and got up to get ready.

━━━━┅━━━┅━━━━

❐ You could hear slight laughter from where you were standing when you arrived at Aran and Kita's dorm place. You walked down the hall with Kiyoko by your side, and the chatting and murmuring became louder as she opened the door.