𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲ミ

╚═════════════════╝

╚═════════════════╝

Suna laid inbetween your legs as you fiddled with his hair, oblivious to the fact that you were engrossed in your phone. You went over to his to ease your mind instead of preparing for your approaching examinations.

Suna wasn't bothered to study himself. You were already stressed out about the exams yourself not even thinking about how close the summer break is near. Suna's free hand squeezed and massaged your thigh as he also was on his phone.

-"darling the Summer break is in two weeks. Where will you be going?" he asked you. Your eyes darted at the door, Yeah where would you go?. You didn't have any other families to visit or go to. "uh". Suna got up and faced you, "you know we'll spend three months apart" he said with a pout.

To think of it you wouldn't see any of your friends for three months. Kiyoko was traveling abroad Lina back to her hometown including everyone else.

-You're going to be alone, "i have a family member to visit" you lied. He grabbed your arm pulling you into a hug, he suddenly thought about it now it makes him sad. You both will be apart for a long while, never actually had long enough time to be together as a couple.

Since the Nicole incident, you and Suna have tried to create several forms of relationships that are strong enough for you two.

-"let's do something today then" you suggested. Suna's arms were still wrapped tightly around you not wanting to le you go. He gave a nod agreeing to your suggestion. Suna soon released you from the hug but still wishing he could hold you for much longer. "what time is it?" he asked you. Suna released you from the hug allowing you to reach out for your phone.

-It was already dark his window curtains danced from the night cold breeze. The pad of your finger pressed the power button turning on your phone.

It was 9:18 you didnt realize how long you were with Suna. It felt as if time went by very quickly. A smirk then randomly appeared on Suna's face which made you raise an eyebrow.

-Was he smirking about something? What did he intend to do? You were making the 'what the fuck?' face at Suna. You couldn't read his mind to try to predict his next move. "Ri- AH" you screamed out loud as he unexpectedly ran and picked you up. "what the fuck are you thinking?!" you yelled out loud as he picked you up high. "put me DOWN!!!" You try to pry off him.

-He then slams you on the bed laughing, "why did you do that?" you whined giggling. You ddint expect him to do that not even at all. He just kept laughing at you, you then got up walking by him. "where're you going?", You ignored him and walked yourself to the mini kitchen "babe?" Suna called out once more.

- You opened his fridge ignoring him again. You could hear the wooden floor creak each step Suna took as he approached you. His arms wrapped around your waist he then showered your neck with kisses. "leave me" you grumbled. "no", "i'm sorry" he apologized still giving you neck kisses which tickled you. "alright alright stop" you giggled as you grabbed his face. The only reason you faked getting angry was because you only wanted attention.