𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧ミ

╚═════════════════╝

╚═════════════════╝

After your long day meeting Suna's 'friend', you were finally at home.

Finally.

You observed his expression throughout the trip and after you returned home. You were watching his every move and noticing how his smile didn't fade after meeting her.

Who would blame him though. He finally met his childhood friend after many years. All he blabbed about throughout the whole journey back was about her.

You slammed the door shut behind you and knelt to remove your shoes. Suna walked further away from you. After successfully removing your left shoe, you could hear a deep sigh escape his lips.

"Baby" You hear him call out from the kitchen.

'You slid on your house shoes and shortly answered. "Hmm?"

You started walking towards his location the kitchen. The fridge light lit up after Suna opened it up. He reached into it bringing out a cold bottle of water. He closed the door behind him and leaned his back onto the white fridge. With a wide smile on his face, Suna held out his hand, inviting you to embrace him.

He draws you close to him and embraces you tightly.

"What do you think of her?" he asked you. Your head resting on his chest as you felt his broad body against yours.

Pretending like you were confused even though you know who he's referring to you asked, "'hmm?"

He gave you a kiss on the top of your head.

"Tolu." "What do you think of her, she's lovely isn't she?"

You stared up at him after lifting your head from his chest. "hmm?" you say, with a puzzled expression on your face. He looked down at you, waiting for a response. You could tell he was desperate for an answer from you, so you scrambled to come up with anything quick.

Did you even have an opinion about her?. You swiftly answered, despite your curiosity and desire to learn more about her. "I think she's a nice person." You whispered, "I don't really have an opinion about her." "What really?" he asked, furrowing his brows at you.?. You need to get to know her more. I promise she's the best.

All you simply did was hum in response. What else was there to say?

He sighed and wrapped his arms around you even tighter. He went on to say, "Cook for me, sweetheart." After hearing his statement, you move away from him. "'Rin, you're quite funny. "You have hands and legs," you say as you move away from him.

He pleaded, "Baby, please," in a whining tone. "I'm craving ramen."

"Make them yourself Rin!" you complained to him.

"Pleaseeee come on," he said, stretching the first few letters of the word 'please.'. "This will help you practice for later when you become my wife". He continued as he trotted behind you