𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧ミ

╚═════════════════╝

╚═════════════════╝

You sat on your bed with Suna on FaceTime, opting not to attend any of your lectures in order to make the most of the time you had apart from each other. At the very least, his calling cheers you up by reassuring you that you and him will be ok.

-Perhaps this is the only way for him to cope with not seeing you; you never realized how much you hurt him, yet he remained so composed. He did say that he wasn't angry with you, you understand you got angry at a little thing that never happened. He's allowed to feel the same too.

Suna put his phone down and muttered, "This shit makes my face feel so rigid." "Yeah, leave it alone and let it dry," you say. He was already attempting to rip it off his face, but you were too late, "no! no! dont do that Rin" you yelled at him. He didnt care at all he wanted was the thing off his face.

"Shit, this hurts like a bitch," he grumbled as he removed it. He then took out his phone and held it up to his face, putting the camera closer to his face. You couldn't stop laughing at how red his cheeks and eyes were.

-"you're not supposed to peel it off at once you fucking dumbass", He was already tearing up a little. You stared at him in astonishment, "I'll be back," he said with a sniff before hanging up. You tossed your phone, sighing deeply, feeling as though you hadn't spent enough time with him. Even though it lasted almost three hours, it was insufficient for you. Never realized the impact he had on you.

-Your door was unlocked in a matter of seconds, and your heart skipped a beat. You ruffled your brows, unsure who it was. Kiyoko was at school, which confused you even more because Lina and Kiyoko are the only ones who have your dorm key. Kiyoko emerged from behind the closed door, her hair pulled back into a ponytail. "Kiyoko, why are you here?" you ask as you approach the door. Kiyoko despises skipping lessons or failing to show up for school, which is why you were taken aback.

-Kiyoko said nothing but brought you into a hug wit her arms wrapped around you, You stare at the wall blankly not knowing why she did that. "i'm sorry" she said quietly.

You held her too, "for what?" you questioned her as you embraced her. "y/n im sorry" she apologized again. You pulled away from the hug and held her staring at her. "is everything okay Kiyoko?" you asked her.

-"This is the question I should be asking you. I am sorry for not being there for you. You've been holding things to yourself for a long time" She finally said something. "I've made everything about me and Aran, and I've never given a thought to how you're feeling. I feel so shitty" In a hushed tone, she said the final phrase.

Making her feel that way wasn't your intention, she realized that at the very least, but you never considered it that way. With a shake of your head, you said, "no, no not at all. Kiyoko its's not a big deal i promise." you assured her.

-She sat in her bed, patting the space beside her, indicating that you should take a seat next to her. "Are you sure?" she questioned as you sat down alongside her.

You reassured her with another nod. You rested your head on her shoulder, teary-eyed for some reason. "I've noticed how unhappy you've been lately, are you all right?" she inquired.

You shook your head and murmured, "no." "I'm not okay," you said, your eyes hurting from the tears that were about to fall down your face.

-"as things started to get better between Rin and I another thing just had to happen" you added, your voice trembling.

Kiyoko grabbed your hand as soon as she discovered you were crying and whispered, "I'm sorry I wasn't there for you," trying not to tear from watching you cry. You wiped the tears from your eyes and lifted your head from her shoulder. "no" "i didn't tell, you stop apologizing".

-"Can you tell me what's going on between you and Suna?" You were questioned by her. You remained speechless for a moment, unable to explain yourself without crying again.

Kiyoko was the first person ever to ask if you were alright. You haven't been asked this for so long it felt nice talking to someone it felt nice being held by someone to comfort you.

Never realized how a little thing was hurting you so bad or was it that you were finally letting out all your pent-up emotions?

-You told her everything, but you couldn't bring yourself to not cry. You felt like you were the one who started it all, and all you could think about was how sad he was.

Remembering the time when he told Kita he cried about you and realizing it was all for nothing. Because you were on good terms with Suna and he was calm about it, Kiyoko couldn't understand why you were still crying.

-That's why you're sad; he's too calm about it. He's probably hurting inside, knowing he's in love with you and has a strained relationship with his best friend as a result of the feelings.

Thinking about you with someone else was also probably hurting him but he's making it seem like he's alright because you two weren't together.

He didn't want to make you feel bad either . Kiyoko just held unto you consoling you as tears stream down your face.Realizing the impact you have on him wasn't the best for him no wonder he wanted time apart.

Realizing the impact you have on him wasn't the best for him no wonder he wanted time apart

Ew what kind of chapter is this lmfao

Ew what kind of chapter is this lmfao. i was definitely brain dead when i wrote this cause wtf