𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞ミ

╚═════════════════╝

╚═════════════════╝

You woke up around midnight with your phone blown up with texts and calls from Suna, you couldn't quite understand why he was. You furrowed your eyebrows as you scrolled through the texts of him asking why you were ignoring him, him saying he needed you.

You figured he was probably drunk,

You
Hey
I'm sorry I was asleep

Rin
Come outside I'm at your door.

-You lift the covers off you yawning as you get up, why was he here at this time?. You checked to see if Kiyoko was asleep and yes she was, she was someone who would always sleep in.

You quietly unlocked your dorm door revealing Suna looking down at his phone.

-"Rin" you called out in a whisper trying not to wake anyone up, he lifts his head to look at you. You glare at his glossy red eyes. You could tell he was out smoking again even before his game.

"You know it's a bad idea to smoke before your big game". A smile appeared on his face, "well I'm sorry mum"

-You giggle from his remark, "what do you want at this time?" you questioned. He pulls your hand to get closer to him your eyes widen in surprise as the door closed behind you. Internally praying the sound of the door closing didn't disturb Kiyoko's sleep.

-You were so close you could feel his warm breath hit your skin his head slightly pressed against yours, "don't be with him please" he implored gazing into your eyes.

His actions confuse you, he doesn't even know what he wants himself. His breath didn't smell like alcohol so you removed the thought of him being drunk from your head.

-"Why?" you questioned. He brought his hand to your face with his thumb caressing your cheek, all you could think about was the position you were in with him.

"Don't you know how bad I want you?" he asked. He backed up a bit then lifts your chin with his Index finger. "why does it have to be Atsumu?" he questioned.

-"Suna what do you mean?. You couldn't fully comprehend the situation you were in right now, you are at the foyers alone with Suna really late at night. "You know what I mean, why atsumu" he questioned again. He brought his free hand to your waist wrapping his arm around it.

-"you said we were only just friends and our kiss meant nothing to you, remember?" you said wiggling yourself away from his grip. "But it didn't" he gave a confused face. You were completely done with his bullshit, "Rin you don't know what you want and I'm not here for it... So for the meantime, I'm sticking with Atsumu who knows what and who he wants"

-"Okay, okay I'm sorry but Can we hang out later tomorrow.. I miss you" he whispered the last sentence. "tomorrow after your game, I'm all yours" you smiled at him.