𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫ミ

╚═════════════════╝

╚═════════════════╝

You sat down on your bed and thinking about it. You've spent the last few days with Suna, which has been enjoyable. You didn't have much of a choice in the first place. He was like a magnet, wanting to spend all of his time with you.

You groaned in exasperation, "I don't know what to do." "Three months is a lot," Kiyoko replied, casting a glance at Lena. Three months was a long time, and she was correct. You had no intention of spending your summer away from Suna.

"If I were you, baby, I'd join him." You have no idea what kind of female would want to be all over him, you're not there to beat her ass"

"just like you did to that rat Nicole" Kiyoko added with a laugh.

You stare at the blank ceiling, the only reason youre giving it alot of thought was because you were scared of meeting his parents. They were right, you couldnt be away from Suna. You yourself might loose feelings for him and that was probably something he feared so much. The reason he keeps insisting.

It would be better if you two were closer together. That way spending a a whole summer would strengthen your relationship with him.

You sat up, "what was it like meeting Oikawa's parents?".

Lena slammed her lips together, her palm covering her lips. She was so humiliated that she hid her face in her palm. "You simply jogged my memory of a memory I buried about a year ago." She was grinning so hard non stop.

"I don't want to talk about it," she laughed. You and Kiyoko exchanged glances, both with astonished expressions on your faces.

What was so humiliating that a whole Lena doesn't want to talk about it?. Kiyoko began by removing her palms from her face. Lena began to burst out laughing. "spill spill spill" Kiyoko urged.

Lena shook her head, "no no no, i wasnt going to bring it up". "come onnnn tell us" you whined. You took her hand in yours and plucked her pinky finger. "We'll take it to our graves," you remark, joining your pinky and hers.

"promise?", Lena asked wanting to reassure that you and Kiyoko would not tell anyone. "im so embarrassed to even say it dude''

You sighed in frustration as you let go of her hand. "Okay, why don't we guess instead," Kiyoko exclaimed. "You don't have to say it that way," Kiyoko insisted.

"did you accidentally cuss her out?" You asked.

She shook her head. "No, that's not the case." It's all Tooru's fault, after all. He told me that his parents would be late."

When you put two and two together, you gasped. "They walked in on you two doing it?" you exclaimed, surprised.

Lena nodded her head indicating that you were right. "fuck shit bitch i would've been so embarrassed to even go to the dinner".Kiyoko remarked as she also felt the embarrassment for Lena.