𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨ミ

╚═════════════════╝

╚═════════════════╝

Suna insisted that you stay with him after the stargazing. Despite the fact that you both had class, you both slept in. too sleepy to get out of bed.

The sunshine filtered through the small gap in his curtain. Suna had already awoken and was watching you sleep.

His arms were wrapped around your torso, encircling you and keeping you tight. Yes, he should wake you up due to your lateness.

He didn't want to do it because he admired you. He couldn't stop thinking about how beautiful you looked in his arms. To him, you were perfect in every way. He desired to keep you near him.

The sun shone brightly on your face, prompting you to open your eyes. Suna hastily closed his eyes as you were opening them. He pretended to be sleeping.

You squint your eyes, which were slightly irritated by the bright light. It took a few moments for your eyes to adjust.

Your boyfriend's arms were wrapped around you, and you let out a groan. His grip was too tight for someone who is asleep.

When you turned to gaze to your side, you noticed that his eyes were closed. "he looks cute pretending to be asleep" you thought to yourself.

"I know you're awake," you mumble, a scoff trailing behind you.

"Good morning, beautiful," he said as he kissed you on the forehead. "Good morning," you replied.

You sat up in bed when you heard Suna take a deep breath. His arms were splayed out, and a tired grunt followed. You reached for your phone, which was on his nightstand. You were curious as to what time it was, unsure whether it was late or not.

Your phone's power button was pressed. When you saw your lockscreen had changed, you wrinkled your brows. As you realized what it was, your eyes widened in surprise.

It was a picture of you asleep. The snapchat red brush font was used to draw an eyepatch on your left eye. A long beard was drawn following a mustache. Couple of hearts were drawn around the picture and a little writing that said "belongs to suna" on your forehead.

As he attempted to conceal his face with his palm, you turn to face him. "Why the fuck did you do this?" you asked, lightly hitting him. You pushed the phone in his face.

As soon as he saw what you were upset about, he broke into a big grin. "you look cute and i thought why not make this your lock screen".

"you dick".

Suna embraced you and placed his arms around you. "I have a match today," he remarked, "and you should come see me play."

The last time you went to see Suna play was a while ago, that's same day you found out Atsumu lied to you. He never wanted you but that same day was when you and Suna got closer. When he took you to his dorm.