𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧ミ

╚═════════════════╝

╚═════════════════╝

You couldn't find the words to begin with, and you weren't sure how he would react at first. You hear him remark, "I'm waiting." You feel anxious as you gaze down at your feet; you were just having a good time with him before this happened. You said, "nothing really happened between me and Iwa i just stayed at his and talked".

-"Is there anything else? Also, please do not lie to me" he pleaded. "we kissed but it was nothing i promised" you told him. Telling him made the heavy sensation in your chest lighten up a little.

-"and you couldn't believe my words" he murmured, and you furrowed your brows, perplexed. "What exactly do you mean?" you you asked. " i told you there was nothing going on between us. Still yet you didnt believe me.. why?" he furrowed his eyebrows.

That's a good question, why didnt you believe him? Why did you jump to conclusions that resulted in a pointless fight? . "im sorry i still have trust issues from Atsumu". "the kiss between Iwa and i was nothing i promise" you added.

-Suna stayed quiet not saying anything more like what could he say in a situation like this?, you both hadnt really talked it out only used sex to makeup but not an actual conversation.

The way he was silent hurt you yes you two werent dating but but there was something there, he never fucked with other girls, and yet you did what you did out of anger and distress. "Say something.

-I'm sorry" you apologized once more in a low voice. "that's why we need to build trust if we are actually going to be in a relationship" he finally said. You could tell he was hurt, "and you even have his clothes or even tell me earlier about you two?. You know what its fine ill be dropping you home" he sighed getting up.

-"home?" you questioned, "yeah or if you want me to drop you back at the campus" he shrugged his shoulders. You shook your head, "why dont we talk about this more please? You raise your eyes to him, who is putting his trash on the tray. "there's nothing else to talk about Y/N" he said.

You got up and nodded placing your rubbish on the tray also to throw it in the bin. Suna, like you, stacked his tray on top of the stacked trays. You strolled behind him as he got into his car, silently.

-Part of you is saying there was no reason to feel bad since you two werent dating but then you felt guilty for not telling him getting angry without listening to his explanation which he gave you a chance to do.

he was patient and tried to listen and talk things out something you couldnt do. And going to some other guy out of jealousy and anger. Suna inserted the keys in the ignition starting the car, you buckled your seat belt as he drove away.

-You look at his face trying to read his expression but he just looked angry and disappointed. You look out of the window staring at the buildings and people you passed trying to ignore the heavy tension that was in the car.

All suna wanted was to get the same energy he gave you, he did want you bad but he cant stand doing this just friends or friends with benefit relationship.

He wanted you to himself only the actual reason he tried to shrug it off is mainly because theres nothing to be mad about you two werent actually dating you were free to see whoever you want.

-The car ride was silent no words spoken just silent, Suna parked infront of the building waiting for you get out of the car. "uh Y/N, its better if we dont see eachother for a few days. I need time to think about us. You should also do the same." he informed you as you unbuckled your seatbelt.

For some reason those words hurt it was like your hear was pierced, why's he taking things too far?. You're always with Rin what does he mean by apart? what's going to happen to your relationship.

-"Suna im sorry, please accept my apology" you said. Suna buried his face with his hands then slid it down away from his face, "Y/N im not mad at you. I just need time apart and to think that's all. I'll get back to you later". You nodded and opened the door getting off the car, "bye Rin" you said. "bye beautiful".

You closed the door feeling a little more happy, he called you his favorite pet name he'll talk to you. You didnt know what to do you werent going to return to campus instead stay at home and watch movies to past time and wait for Kiyoko.

-You pressed the button for the elevator as you hear a ding the elevator opens empty. You step into it pressing your floor number. You still couldnt get his face and his tone out of your head, you were sure you hurt him alot but it wasnt about the kiss.

It was more like he realized the only thing you two have that built off your relationship was sex and sexual desires. You step into your dorm room locking it with the keys.

-A sigh of exhaustion left your lips then you lay flat on your bed not sure what to do. You stare at the blank ceiling should you be crying? worried or just act normal. You got out of bed and walked over to your little fridge, which you opened.

Why not eat your feelings away instead of crying, since you got a tub of icecream and a spoon from the press? You switch on the television, hoping to find something interesting to watch on Netflix.