𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞ミ

𝐀𝐃𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑

𝐀𝐃𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑

At that point, classes had resumed. Another year of college brings with it new people. The gentle air of August wafted across everything. Kiyoko and Lena embraced one another hand in hand.

Their arms were intertwined. As Kiyoko adjusts her glasses, a sigh escapes her lips. She smiled and said, "Campus seems so different!

Lena says, "I can't believe I'm back in this shithole; I swear to my mother, I'm on the verge of quitting. She didn't enjoy school or academics; she just went because she thought it was required. She need a degree in addition to a decent job with good compensation.

"the only exciting part about coming back from my sweet sweet holiday is to see what couple broke up during the summer or what friend group broke up. Shit like these are so entertaining" Lena continued.

Kiyoko turned to face Lena after stopping in her tracks "mentioning the summer. Do you know the reason Y/N and Suna skipped the summer gathering? Did she explain why to you?"

Lena nodded with a "hmm". "she called in sick, have you been in touch with her? i mean maybe she's busy with  Suna, considering that he recently rose to prominence as a volleyball player"

Lena continued shrugging her shoulders, her eyebrows raised "I'm actually so impressed!"

"i can now brag i know someone famous" kiyoko slurred with a smile.

Kiyoko looked around spotting the Kita walking alone. "hey!" she calls out but got no response. "Kita!" Kiyoko yelled again this time calling him by his name. She motioned her hand towards her indicating Kita to go over to her.

The girl adjusted her glasses by pushing it back. "why are you alone? where's Suna and y/n?"

Kira's face frowned giving a confused expression... "pardon?"

"y/n and suna? do you want me to say it in spanish.. ¿dónde están?" Lena asked Kita snappily.

Kita scratched the back of his hair feeling his soft locks. "I don't know if you know but they've been over for a while.. They aren't coming back to this college"

Kiyoko's and Lena's face dropped. Their faces making a o shaped, this was the most shocking information they've ever heard. They didn't know how to take it.

"are they really done?" Kiyoko asks in a whisper low tone.

𝟱 𝗬𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗦 𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗥...

You fixed your posture before heading into your bosses office.

Numerous years have passed since the beginning of time. You now have a new job, new acquaintances, a new line of work, and a 27-year-old woman living alone in an outrageously costly apartment.

As each department received news every second, the office space was busy as you kept your computer close to you.

Your next project is about to be given to you. Being a reporter was challenging, especially when you have to cover most of the newest and trendiest controversies and rumors. The proper questions you posed to famous people piqued viewers' interest. You posed questions that made famous people feel cornered into not being able to respond for themselves.

You were standing in front of the director's office because she needed to speak with you immediately. Your heels sound as you boldly stroll into her office and open the door.

"you called for me?"

The lady in her mud 40s brought her attention from her computer to you. She raised her head, "oh yes" she said bringing her hand to point at the chat infront of her dear. "have a seat please"

She breathed out loud. "Although unexpected, the situation is urgent. The sports reporter had a problem. No one else is available to cover for him because he appeared to be dealing with a personal matter. Is it all right if you do?"

You set your own laptop down on her desk. You smile as you respond to her, "i'm well able to Director Chiyo."

"who am i interviewing and what sports exactly?"

"You will be interviewing Suna Rintarou, the volleyball player"

⋆゚⊹𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄⋆゚⊹

⋆゚⊹𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄⋆゚⊹

This fanfic has officially ended, well not officially officially there will be a second part but this is the end of this eraaa.