𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞ミ

╚═════════════════╝

╚═════════════════╝

𝘀𝗺𝘂𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴

He pulled his fingers out of your mouth. His eyes falling down to your lips.

You didn't know what was going through this mind, but you were hoping it was the same damn thing.

You stare into his eyes the same way he stared into yours.

All that was in his eyes were lust.

He ofcourse couldn't stop thinking about how he much he wanted to fuck you right on that beach. It didn't matter how uncomfortable the sand would be nor if someone could walk by and see you two.

He just wanted you to himself and himself only.

It was quiet, and all you could hear were the waves pounding against the rocks. The rippling reflection of the moon glistened on the sea.

"can i try something?" he asked.

You look at him, "what do you mean?" You tried to act confused when you knew exactly what was on his mind. You wanted the same thing, for him to fuck you at that moment.

Lust had gotten the better of you and was clouding your judgment.

He smirked down at you and furrowed his eyebrows. "baby you know what i mean"

He was right, you did know what he meant.

Suna cupped your chin with his hand, "so can i ?" he asked for your consent.

You nodded in response which gave him automatic access to bring you closer to him.

Suna examined your lips before scooping frosting from the cake with his free finger from his other hand.

He placed the icing to your lower lip with care. He rapidly mashed his lips against yours, sucking your bottom lip into his mouth.

His tongue glided over your bottom lip gently and softly. He sucked on it, savoring the icing's taste.

His free hand snaked up your top and back down to your waist, drawing you in closer. As he felt your warm skin, his hand rested there. In his lips, you could detect a smidgeon of sweetness from his saliva.

"More," he murmured as you both pulled away from the kiss.

You wrapped his neck with your hand and drew him closer to you. I'm choking him a little.