𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆-𝐭𝐰𝐨ミ

𝐃𝐎𝐍𝐓 𝐂𝐑𝐘, 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐌𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐔𝐆𝐋𝐘 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐄𝐒 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐃𝐎

in disbelief, not expecting to see Suna open the door. You intended to go quietly, but to your astonishment, a surprised Suna is standing in your way. He appeared puzzled, his eyes fixed on the bag that you were clinging to for dear life.

He turned to face you and let out a jittery chuckle. He placed the enormous teddy bear gently on the ground. He lets out another tense chuckle. "Is something wrong", he wonders, his eyebrows pinched in a sad expression of worry.

That same look you didn't want to look at and feel pity for him. The same gaze that, even though you still felt like staying, will certainly drive you to reconsider.

He asks you as you look down at your feet. but never responded to his question. He began to reflect a lot after receiving a "no," and Suna didn't think it was a smart idea. As he imagined the worst-case scenarios, his skin tightened and his heart began to beat rapidly in his chest.

"Your parents must have called. do you need to go back home? i'll go with you hold on" he said He responded as rummaging through his pocket in search of his car key. He was clumsily pushing his hands into every pocket until he discovered it, which was obvious from his wobbly actions.

Finally saying "Rin" to him caused his skin to become even more tense. Hearing you talk gave him some relief.

You said, "I have something to ask you," and instead of turning to face him, you gazed at your feet.

Suna softly nodded as he turned to face you.

"Please respond to me honestly and don't brush it off"

Suna blinked at you innocently he was so curious as to what you were about to ask him.

"What kind of relationship do you have with Tolu? or a past relationship "You began to speak slurry. Even though you had pretty much figured everything out on your own, your heart was racing and you still wanted to hear it from him. In hopes she was lying to you, or you read the whole situation wrong so he could stop you from making this decision.