𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞ミ

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐑

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐑

As soon as Suna woke up, the effects of the alcohol he had consumed the previous evening began to affect him. As he got out of bed, he groaned. With his eyes closed, he rubbed his forehead with his right hand. His initial thought was to find a way to stop the agony he was experiencing.

His eyes were crimson, and his all-over dark hair was falling to cover them. He looked a hot mess.

He turned to the side of the bed in anticipation of kissing you awake. As soon as he noticed the bed was empty, he remembered the dispute you two had. He groaned and muttered "fuck."

He was ashamed of the idea of running into you.

"Ah fuck what do i do?" he sighed and got up. He approached the door and opened it gradually. Since his room was across from the kitchen, he sneakily peered out the door to see whether you were there.

you weren't there, though.

He quietly closed the door before slipping out of the room to stop it from creaking. He believed he could move freely because, in his mind, you were presumably still asleep. He reaches for the medicine cabinet to gather whatever painkillers or other medications he may find to ease his pain.

It was so bright outside, the birds were singing while he could also hear the cars beeping from outside. He took a few pills and drank some water to help him swallow them. He leans back on the counter and holds a glass of water.

He swiftly reacted as his phone vibrated in his pocket. He hurriedly reached into the left pocket of his gray pants and pulled out his phone. On the screen it showed that it was an incoming call from his mother.

He takes it up and says, "Hello?" while holding the phone to his ear.

"Rin, sweetie," his mother exclaimed in enthusiasm. Over the phone, he could hear the enthusiasm in her voice. "I apologize for bothering you, but your father and I were wondering if

You and Y/N could come over for dinner."

"Mhmm" he hummed prompting her to carry on the conversation.