𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞ミ

╚═════════════════╝

╚═════════════════╝

You lay awake in your room, unable to sleep, while Kiyoko slept soundly with her blanket over her head. You turn around, your gaze fixed on a grey wall, gazing blankly into space. Suna was all that was on your mind; did he get back with Nicole, though? Nicole was the pick-me-girl in the party that no one liked, so your contempt for her was astronomical. You believe...

-Mainly why Suna broke up with her was because she cheated on him and this broke him. But why would she send you that?, did she think you were a threat to hers and Suna's 'relationship' ? or was she just being a salty ass bitch.

-You knew she didn't like you, but you couldn't figure out why. The phone next to you buzzed, and it was a text from Suna. You responded to the message that he was outside your dorm room by clicking on it.

Your middle finger's pad pressed the power button, which turned it off. You walked over to your door and softly opened it so you wouldn't wake Kiyoko.

-You only had a short sleeve white crop on and black sweats on forgetting to bring a jacket along with you. Suna was standing at the threshold, he turned off his phone tucking it in his jacket pocket.

He glared at you, "what do you want to see me for?" you asked him before he could open his mouth and speak.

-"fuck you look so good" he said in a low tone admiring you, you rolled your eyes from the fact that he didn't answer your question. "Rin what do you want?" you asked again leaning against the door.

-"uhh.. i cant sleep and i needed to see you" he confessed. "yeah your girlfriend would like to see you also", Suna furrowed his eyebrows perplexed on what you were on about. "do you mean nicole ?" he asked.

-You remained silent, "nicole and i aren't a thing" he chuckled out loud, You immediately leaned closer to him putting your hand over his mouth because of how loud he was. You were hoping that didn't wake Kiyoko up or anyone that lived around you. "shhhh"

-He held you by your waist and pulled you closer to him, you took your hands off his mouth immediately. A smirk appeared on his face "shut me up then Y/N come on, do it"

-He placed his hands on your ass looking down at you.

-You rolled your eyes at him, no matter how you try he's always getting under your skin. "if there's nothing going on between you and why won't she leave me alone?, why did she send me a video of you two fucking rin?"

-Suna's smile faded and he made a puzzled expression. He let go of his hold and asked, "Why did she send that to you without my permission?" "We both decided to erase overt stuff between us when we broke up." That's when you realized Nicole was a jerk, and you despised her even more.

-"i promise princess all i need is you, not her only you" he assured you.

-You both don't understand your relationship, do you both have feelings for eachother and brush it off as 'just friends' or is this relationship like a friends with benefit type of relationship or are you both scared to commit.

-"we'll do i have your permission to beat her ass?" you asked. Suna shook his head, "no, don't do that"

-Ofcourse you wouldn't listen to him, she was getting on your nerve, you needed to rock her shit. You thought to yourself who the fuck would be that obsessed and desperate. Suna grabbed your face to look up at him, "look at me sweetheart, i promise my eyes are only on you".

-His words gave you butterflies in your stomach, and you tried your hardest to hide your smile, but it was impossible. You're all he wants.. the only person on his mind. Your body was flushed with a rush of joy. "But we need to get her to erase that," you said as you put your arms around his waist.

-"better Idea, reply to her a video of me fucking the shit out of you" he said tucking a bit of his bottom lip as he scans you up and down.

-Your eyes widen from surprise shaking your head, "what if she leaks it?" you whispered glaring at him still shocked by his words. "free porn i guess" he rolled his eyes. You thought about it it did get leaked by her, Atsumu would freak out, his and Suna's friendship would be done for this time.

-"maybe, goodnight Rin" you said giving him a small kiss, he released you from his grip. "goodnight sweetheart"

-

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄

I just realized how short i used to write. I apologize sincerely