𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧ミ

╚═════════════════╝

╚═════════════════╝

You were at school, "bitch what's going on with you and Hajime?" Lina asked as she placed her tray down on the table. The cafeteria was loud as always people blasting music and others laughing.

You raised your eyebrows realizing she was on about Iwaizumi. You shook your head answering her question, "nothing i don't communicate with him"

-"oh I thought you liked him?" she asked. You realize you didn't tell Lina about what happened, and you're not sure why you're keeping things to yourself. "in any case. I'm not interested in him.

He's a nice person and everything, and he's attractive, but he's not for me "opening the wrapper for your chocolate bar, you responded.

You didn't want to delve into too much details. Hooked up once and wasn't interested because you knew he snitched and blabbed his mouth open on purpose.

-You were shocked when you felt an unexpected tap on your shoulder. Lina's head sprang up as you both noticed Suna close by. "Princess, may I speak with you quietly for a few minutes?" he asked, stooping low to your level.

Suna spoke in hushed tones. Suna's presence startled you; he hadn't expected to show up at all. He refused to come today, despite your pleadings that he see you after four days of avoiding you in person.

-What did he want to talk about? you got a little scared a curious at the same time. Lina glanced at you, then at Suna, before returning to her phone and going about her business.

You got up walking by him, so you already know what she's thinking. "What's the matter, Rin?" you asked. He stayed quiet and held you by your hand. He took you outside to a corner where nobody was.

-What ever he wanted to tell you made him feel nervous but he didn't want to show it. His heart was racing, and he wasn't sure if this was the best time or if he should tell you at all. As he pulled your face to look at him, Suna peered at you, attempting to get his words out.

"Y/N, how do you feel about me? Because i know how i feel about you and i'm madly inlove with you" he finally said. Suna wasn't sure if the word 'inlove' was the right word to say at the right time but the feeling is there.. he feels it a lot.

-You stared at him your heart filled with joy, "i know love is too early it's too much but i couldn't stand those days without you. I'm so fucking attached to you already" he added.

You quickly pulled him into a kiss knowing how you felt was the same. "i like you a lot too" you said as you pulled away from the kiss. "i love spending time with you. like a lot". A smile appeared on both of your faces, "be mine then" Suna finally said.

-He's finally asking you.. what about Atsumu? how iike he take it?. Will this ruin his friendship with him?. You look at Suna a bit hesitant which scared him at first. "Rin i've been yours the entire time" you tell him.

He held unto your waist pulling you closer. "let's skip school again" he suggested. You playfully rolled your eyes and slightly pushed him, "no Rin i'm always with you and skipping classes. I'll fail because of you"

-"Why do you always call me Rin?" he asked changing the subject. To think of it you barely call him by his last name which everyone calls him by. "Isn't that your name?" you blankly asked. "yeah but everyone calls me Suna and you just call me by my nickname".

You furrowed your eyebrows, "it's not a big deal Rintaro" you said. "oh so now you're calling me by my full name?"

-You shook your head and a scoff left your lips, "at this point shut up" you tell him. You both were completely ignoring the fact that you two are now official.

Was it okay to tell anybody about it? what would you two call eachother?. Your fingers intertwined unknowingly... Suna is now your boyfriend. "eat with me at the cafeteria" you suggested. "i'm not going outside of campus and miss any class".

-He complained, "oh, but it's boring there." "Do you not have Kita and the others as friends?" you inquired, your brow furrowed.

People wouldn't be astonished if they saw you guys acting like this because you both did it all the time. No one asks if you two are dating anymore since they've become accustomed to your closeness.

Kita Aran Kiyoko Osamu and the others were already seated at the table that only you and Lina occupied when you entered the cafeteria, hearing the rowdy students again.

-You were taken aback by the number of those who had just joined at random. Lina's face brightened up when she saw you and him together, then she gave you the look that said, "You need to spill." When you two are alone the next time, you already know what she'll ask.

Suna took a seat before you, and you welcomed him with "hello Kita." Kiyoko was conversing with Aran while he toyed with her fingers, and then her gaze was drawn to you.

Her face lit up with a smile as she realized you two were on better terms now. Everyone will ultimately find out, but it would be strange and embarrassing to tell everyone.

-Maybe keeping your relationship this way is something that you both love. It wouldn't make a difference anyways everyone else apart from your friend group think you two are together.

Suna was happy you didn't say no or didn't think it would ruin your relationship you had with him. He couldn't take the notion that you could have anyone but him, which had previously caused him pain.

He needed some time to consider the possibility of you two having the same relationship. He knew you liked him, but he wanted to make sure you wanted to keep being friends with benefit.

 He knew you liked him, but he wanted to make sure you wanted to keep being friends with benefit

ew i would rewrite this but i don't have the time lol