𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲ミ

𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐍𝐎 𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐌𝐄!

𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐍𝐎 𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐌𝐄!

Suna held unto the trolley, pushing it against the tile of the store. His thumb calls your number as the wheels glide through aisles. He made the decision to go grocery shopping and prepare meals for the entire week as a form of punishment.

After the first call went through without a response, he sighed. At the women's aisle, he made another call. He held his phone near to his ear and propped his elbow on the trolley handle. He raised an eyebrow at the properly organized and carefully arranged sanitary items that were displayed on the shelves.

"Hello?" he hears your voice say through the phone.

He breathed in before saying, "uhhh.. I dont know how to ask this.." he says pausing in between his sentence. You sighed, "what is it Rin"

"I had no idea that pads and tampons came in various sizes...... which do you wear?" he asks.

You widened your eyes shocked by the words coming from his mouth. You wanted to laugh but you composed yourself and cleared your throat. "Why're you at that aisle rin?" you asked in a low voice. "I know you'll eventually get your period since i'm not knocking you up anytime soon so i'm trying to be prepared. Unless you want me to"

You scoffed, "Goodness Rin. You have no shame saying all these in public"

"'Answer the question, what pussy size are you?" he asked.

You bursted out laughing, that sentence was forever funny to you. The wording was hilarious.

"Rin are there people around you, you really dont have any shame. Just leave it i'll take care of it when it's time" you say before hanging up.

"Bu-" he says but gets cut off by hearing the beeping sound. He sighs and says to himself, "oh she hung up, why is she always like this" he tucks his phone into the back pocket. Now, he's eyeing the shelf confused on what to get. Even though you asked him to forget about it, he was too stubborn and he always had to make the decision.