𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆-𝗼𝗻𝗲ミ

little psa: for this chapter please do not skip any interactions with suna and tolu! it's well needed

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐖

"Why are you dressing up as well?" Just before he put his shirt on, Suna asks you.

You turned the lipgloss cap anti clockwise in order to open you. You didn't answer your boyfriend's question. You apply the gloss on your lips and pursed them together. You shoved the wand back into the container and finally answered, "you're not the only one going out. i have plans too"

Your boyfriend gave you a side eye as he slides bracelets onto his wrist.

"Are you meeting my parents?"

You shook your head and put all of your cosmetics back where it belonged. You respond, "I'm going to meet the waiter from the other day."

Suna blinked at you and quickly stopped what he was doing. His attitude had turned to one of seriousness, and he scowled at you. "Given that we fought about him, why are you still going to meet him?" Suna interrogates you. The looks he gave you had envy written all over them, His eyes at you and the way he spoke had a jealous tone to them.

You shook your head and put all of your cosmetics back where it belonged. You respond, "I'm going to meet the waiter from the other day."

Sighing, you addressed him in the mirror and said, "similarly to how you're meeting Tolu outside. Plus the argument sounded like a You problem"

Suna frowns at you and says, "But it's not the same."

You took a long breath and murmured, "let's not start again. Both you and I should get going too. And I assure you that it is only a friendly thing, exactly like yours; he is simply accompanying me through the festival "You elucidate. You didn't want to get into another dispute, especially after your recent conflict.

Suna goes forward to kiss your left cheek and says, "I'll tell you what she needs from me, my love." He whispered in your ear, "See you at home or the festival if I can find you.