𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫ミ

╚═════════════════╝

╚═════════════════╝

You found yourself cuddling with Atsumu Miya, you know it's a bad idea you know you shouldn't be with him but he's just irresistible. Although you still couldn't get Suna out of your mind, you couldn't quite figure out exactly why.

-Atsumu tightened his grip around you his attention focused on the tv. "how is Adrien so fucking dumb is obvious it's Marinette" he lifts his head looking up at you. You let out a soft laugh " you're asking a lot of questions for someone who refused to watch it"

-Before he accepted to watch miraculous tales of lady bug it took you so long to bribe him.He kept refusing saying it was kids cartoon but it was adorable how hooked he is now. "well i like it now" he mumbled putting his head back down. You scoff "of course you do"

-You stopped playing with his hair for a bit to see if you got any text messages. "no stop, i love it when you play with my hair carry on" he whined. You toss your phone rolling your eyes from the fact that you didn't get to see who called you. "i forgot how much of a baby you are" you mumbled.

-Your relationship with Atsumu at the moment is very confounding. Neither of you guys know where this is going to end up. You knew hes only acting possessive of you out of Jealousy, he hated seeing you with Suna.

-He let out a loud laugh, "hawk moth is so uglyyy" You couldn't help but laugh at his rude remark. "tsumu that's mean" you playfully hit him. "no because why did they do him so dirty" he chuckled.

-"i prefer luka more than Adrien" He adds. "my fuck you talk too much Atsumu" you giggled, "but personally same".

-The room door swung open Osamu stepping into the room, "ew" he said with a disgust look on his face. Atsumu lifts his head his eyes darted at his twin, "where's your girl?"

-"shut up, you know i love you y/n" he pats your head then giving it a hug. all you did was awkwardly smile. "why are you watching a kids show ?" he asks pulling away. The smile on your face dropped, "dude shut up".

-"by the way Atsumu i hope you're all set for our game tomorrow" Samu plops himself onto the bed. "baby please come to the game tomorrow" Atsumu pleaded. You silently cringed from the pet name but at the same time you loved it. Tomorrow was a Friday which means no lectures.

-Nevertheless it's been along time you've actually been to a volleyball game with him, you at least want to show some sort of support. "sure why not"

"i cant stand being in here with you two, i'm going to go" Osamu remarked before getting up the bed.

You thought to yourself about how bad of an idea this was.

It was always "i hate his guts" or "i'll never get bet back with him. i'd be a fool if i did". But look at you on his bed being all lovey dovey with him.

You knew you yourself were doing this out of anger. What Suna did say hurt you than it really should've. You dont know why Atsumu chose to come back to you.

Maybe he did miss you alot, maybe he did this out of Jealousy. He never really let you moved on.

"okay i'm actually tired of this show. why the fuck does it take them long to recognize eachother? "Atsumu whine looking up at you.

His badly dyed hair fell to his face covering his eyes.

You ran your fingers through his hair and smiled at him. "shut up"

You hear a knock on Atsumu's door which caught both your attention. "are you two fucking or is it safe for me to come in?. I wouldnt want to walk in to you two but naked" you hear Osamu yell.

Atsumu let out a frustrated groan, "if you dont shut the fuck up you dickhead"

A chuckle left Osamu's lips, he came in anyway. "you still watching that kids show?" he teased.

"Samu go text your girl or something, you're clearly bored or if you want to stay with us just say so" you tell him.

He furrowed his eyebrows walking towards y'all giving a confused expression. "what me? wanting to hang out with you two fuck no". He plopped himself on the bed.

"dude fuck off, can you not see i'm spending time with my girl. Go find something to do" Atsumu said trying to push Samu off the bed.

"y/n doesn't even want you. You're probably the rebound trying to get rid of Suna" Samu said with a smirk. His intentions were to piss off his twin brother or just get under his skin somehow.

You listen to the two brothers argue back and forth, smiling really hard as you admitted their relationship in an awe.

"watch me carry the game and all the girls cheer for me because i'm the better looking twin" Atsumu said grinning really hard.

You furrowed your eyebrows thinking what girls?

A scoff left Osamu's lips "as if"

A scoff left Osamu's  lips "as if"