𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐢𝐱ミ

╚═════════════════╝

╚═════════════════╝

Suna hugged you from behind and said, "You look very modest."

"That's the least I could do for getting fucked by their son and then showing up for dinner as if nothing had happened," you said.

He released his grip around your waist, "baby, are you okay to go? can tell them that we may have dinner together tomorrow "He clings to your hand like a child. "Don't be daft, that will be really rude of me," you shook your head after hearing his sentence. You give him a response.

You took one more look in the mirror to assess your looks and appearance. You let out a sigh, attempting to relieve your anxiety over seeing his parents.

If you thought Suna's family's penthouse was big, wait until you see this. You should see their house. It was unnecessarily large for just two individuals to live in. You stood at the door, watching Suna repeatedly ring the doorbell to notify his parents.

He glanced at you and laughed, "love you look so nervous like you're about to shit your pants" he teased you. Using your free hand you hit him playfully, "you're a dick head and not helping" you whispered angrily. Your heart was beating fast with a heavy feeling on your chest.

Suna groaned in agony, rubbing the sore area. "It's funny how terrified you are of meeting my parents. They aren't going to eat you or anything ".. Suna's mother emerged from behind the closed door not long after. She had Suna's eyes and smile, and she looked exactly like him. She was stunning.

Rintarou!" shouted his mother, bringing him into an embrace. She was clinging to him so fiercely. It had been so long since she had seen her son that she wanted to hug him and hold him in her arms for as long as she could. "Hello, mum," he murmured over her shoulder.

When they pulled out of the hug her attention immediately jumped on to you. "ah, you must be y/n!" she exclaimed. You smiled as you presented her with the flowers and wine you had brought for her. "Hello, ms Suna," you said, clutching them in her hands as if they were gold. "Aw, I love these," she exclaimed, a big smile on her face.

"Come here, baby, give me a hug," she urged, her hands outstretched. You no longer felt apprehensive or nervous since the weight in your chest had finally fallen. "It's wonderful to meet you," you remark. You returned her hug "It's also a pleasure to meet you. You're much more attractive than I anticipated "Pulling away from the hug, she added.

Rin loved the way his mother loved you already, the two most important people in his life were in front of him all happy and smiling. He was glad his mother liked you already.

"Welcome to my home," Suna muttered as she stepped aside, allowing you two to enter. It was enormous, as in the size of a mansion for a wealthy family. Your eyes twinkle with delight.

"As a result, I made Rintarou's favorite dishes as well as a finger-licking dessert. I'll be back in a minute, so let me go put these flowers in water "She smiled at you, and you watched her walk down another corridor.