two parts

Next morning...

Cha mansion...

Eun wake up first as it is his daily routine,, from the day they get married he always wakeup first to make breakfast for them,, y/n told him to stop doing all these nd take proper rest, coz he worked late nd didn't get enough time to sleep but the only reply he gave is " we are married baby, nd it's not only your responsibility to take care of me nd my babies, it's mine also nd I love doing this so let me do what makes me happy," eun is stubborn he likes to do these no matter what y/n says he likes to do so.. "a husband material" he is a like a type of a husband which only exist in fairy tales, nd from the starting y/n knows tht eun will be the best husband if he ever get married, coz hell they literally grow up together nd eun take care of both of them seon nd y/n.. nd a person who is so good in taking care of his friends, there's no doubt tht he'll treat his wife like princess, even more thn tht.. nd thts what he is doing all these years, giving his love, care nd time to his family..

he wake up but he didn't open his eyes..he extend his hands to the right side of the bed in search of a particular someone.. but to his dismay his right side of the bed is empty.. then he extend his another hand nd search at his left side,, nd a smile crept on his face as soon as he found tht particular someone.. he turned to his left side nd slowly opened his eyes,, nd there he saw his angel, his lovely wife sleeping peacefully,, she is a heavy sleeper,, she was not like these before pregnancy but after pregnancy some of her habits changes..

he smiled nd kissed her forehead lovingly.. nd pulled back to take a good look of his lucky charm,, eun believe tht whenever he see y/n face first in the morning his day become more best.. nd tht what he is doing all these year, such a loveing person he is,, nd due his such behaviour nd love he is able to make a place in y/n's heart..

He look at her neck full of hickeys which was given by him,, he smiled remembering yesterday's event,, he really missed y/n being these close to him doing intimate things,, coz comeon he is also a human being nd he also has his needs,, but he never forced himself on her, he has full control on his own body.. before marriage he used to sleep around,, but after marriage he never touch any other girl except y/n, even when they are not being physical, he didn't went to any other girl to fullfill his needs,,

y/n give him full permission to live his life the way he wants, tht includes hookup ,coz she knows about eun very well, nd she understands tht he also has his needs nd she didn't want to tie him up with an so called marriage agreement, coz at tht time she was not ready to give him everything he needs,, she was not ready to become his wife by all means,, but eun Said only one thing,  "even if these is an marriage based on agreement, it's ours , nd you are fulfilling your part faithfully nd honestly,, thn you atleast deserve my faithfulness, if you can be faithful to these marriage thn why can't I" nd thts the words which directly hit her heart, his honesty nd faithfulness, these are the things which she never got in her previous relationship.. the one she loves betrayed her in the worst way, when the only thing she needed is a faithful nd honest relationship,, nd she got tht from eun..

Nd on the other hand eun is more thn glad to have them in his life.. coz jst like y/n the only thing he wanted in a relationship is honesty nd faithfulness nd he got tht from y/n,, nd having such an angel with him as his wife is something he never imagined of,, he really feels lucky to Choose her as his life partner..he is glad tht he listens to her mom nd marry her..

Eun: thanks for completing me baby, thnks for being Patient with me, nd give me time to accept our marriage,, thnk for not forcing me for anything..nd thanks for giving me a small place in your heart,, but never mind, it's better thn nothing.