sweet lier

After 3 days..

So yeah it's been 3 days since tht bookey incident, taehyung didn't stop after tht bookey incident, he keeps sending, bookey, chocolates nd whatever he wished to y/n.. nd it become a hot topic in the office, tht y/n has a secret admirer.. but eun was still unaware of it , but till when.. on the other hand y/n is fed up with taehyung's childish behaviour, she didn't understand what the hell he wants to prove by doing all these drama..

why he is doing all these, so many times she told him to stop sending her all those things, but taehyung nd his stubborn ass never listen,, he is getting on her nerve, nd sometimes he also called her for nothing, jst to ask if he can eat this or tht, or if he can go here or There or any excuse he gets,, oh my gosh come on she is not his nanny or something.. nd when y/n said tht why are you asking me all these then only thing he said is tht , " as i signed a contract with your company, I am all yours, nd i don't want to break any of the rule" nd when y/n said tht she'll send a copy of the contract so tht he can go through it nd he didn't have to call her for asking such stupid things,

thn the only reply she got from taehyung is tht.. I am super duper busy with my shoots nd i don't have the time to read tht contract, nd by saying tht he always cut the call.. like seriously, he has time to call her whenever he wants jst to ask about something stupid, but he didn't have time to read a contract,, are you kidding me.. but taehyung's behaviour is really confusing, he pretends like he didn't recognise her, thn why the fuck he is sending all those things..

nd when y/n had enough of his behaviour,, she decided to talk to him face to face.. so now here she is standing infront of taehyung's hotel room where they had a meeting few days ago,, she didn't know if what she is doing is right or wrong, meeting taehyung alone in his hotel room sounds weird, but as taehyung is a public figure it's more dangerous to Meet outside in a public place, if you got caught in one pic with him, thn doomed, you'll be the hot next topic of taehyung's relationship scandal.. nd thts the least she wants.. tht will be worse thn these admired rumour is..

so hence thts why she is here coz meeting with taehyung is important before it really become more complicated thn it already is, she didn't want tht all those flowers nd chocolate incident gets to eun ear, coz she didn't tell him anything as she didn't want to involve him,, but if taehyung keep doing like this it will not take longer for eun to get know about it.. nd tht time she'll not have anything to say.. it's more weird coz on these whole floor only y/n nd taehyung is present , taehyung bodyguard came to pick her up from the reception nd left her infront of taehyung's room, nd they got disappeared in thin air.. nd now she was standing at the door complementing with herself wheather she should go inside or not..

after so after complementing with herself for God knows how long..she decided to go back,, coz hell she didn't get the courage to face taehyung alone,, she sighed nd turned around to go back , but as soon as she take a few steps forward, in an instant the door open , nd she was pulled inside nd the next thing she knows is tht she was pinned to the door by none other than taehyung... did taehyung had some kind obbession with the door or what ?? All these happen in an instant tht she didn't know how to react.. taehyung leaned towards her ear..

Taehyung : it's bad to go back without even Meeting me, isn't it for what you came here..

He whispered in her ear, his deep husky voice is sending Shivers to her spine.. nd thts when y/n comes out of his shock, she struggle to get free from his grip..

Y/n : what the heck are you doing mr. Kim leave me...

Taehyung Chuckled but losses his grip around her, nd free her from his grip..