realization

Continuation...

As they are kissing each other like there's no tomorrow.. nd taehyung is devouring her like a crazy person,, Nd his touches is making her lost in his his beautiful trap.. he keeps chanting "mine all mine only, you are mine y/n only mine" thts the only word left his lips the whole time.. he sucked her lower lips nd lick her uper lips.. nd thts when she heard a voice..

How could you do this to me?? y/n i trust you??

Nd tht voice is so broken nd full of pain, nd tht voice belongs to eun.. nd thts when she realised what she is doing,, her eyes widened in shock nd realization, guilt started to build in her stomach, what the heck iam doing,.. iam... Iam cheating on my husband, he trust me more than anything, how can I act like a bitch nd Letting taehyung kiss me,,it's wrong it's fucking so wrong.. she shook her head nd stops kiss him, she gathered all the courage she has nd push taehyung away from her.. nd she was succeeded in doing so, as taehyung didn't expect her to push him, his grip around her was loose so it didn't take more efforts for her to push him away,, nd on the other hand taehyung looked at y/n confusedly he was no expecting these from her ?? Coz as long as he remember y/n was responding him with the same passion nd now she is pushing him away like she regret it,, she regret everything which happened between them jst a few seconds ago, nd it is clearly visible in her eyes nd facial expressions..

Taehyung : what.. why you did tht..

Taehyung asked her irritatedly he didn't like the space between them, he hate it he want y/n to stay closer to him, he didn't want to leave even an inch of distance between them.. nd the regret he is seeing in y/n facial expressions nd eyes is making his anger fuel up.. in the first time of his whole life he is feeling used, used by someone he never wants to.. he never saw y/n with those lustful eyes, only to fullfill his wild fantasies, but instead he looks at her with logging,  desparte eyes nd now he is feeling hurt,nd anger seeing her regretting there intense sweet moments..

Y/n : sry i can't, it's wrong.. it's fucking wrong..

Y/n said desperately, her expression looks like she was in horror which she really is, her deeds is horrifying her, what she did a few minutes ago is horrific,, she cheated on her husband, a husband who blindly trust her nd love her.. what she did is forbidden, it's wrong.. nd her those words are enough to stab taehyung directly in his heart

Taehyung : what are you Saying, Its wrong?? No it's not?? Did you get tht it's not wrong ?? it's not wrong..??

Taehyung said while increasing his voice a little bit, he cleanched his fist trying his best to control himself from doing anything which he'll regret afterwards.. nd in response y/n shook her head vigorously she is on the verge of crying, the sin she jst committe Is pricing her soul nd the fact tht she didn't feel guilty for what she jst did but she is feeling bad for eun.. she feeling bad coz she breaks eun's trust, nd tht fact is stabing her like a thousands of knife..

Y/n : no.. no.. it's wrong, omg my god what I have done.. we shouldn't have done tht.. ahh.

Y/n said desperately while griping her own hair, coz she is getting impatient nd frustrated by her own action.. nd thts it in an instant taehyung again pinned her in the door frame by her wrist..

Taehyung : what the fuck did you jst said??

Taehyung asked while glaring at her with his deadly glare.. he didn't like what y/n jst say,, he didn't like the fact tht she is regretting tht sweet moments they jst shared, the moment which means so precious nd breath taking for taehyung, y/n is regretting it.. the most beautiful moment of his life which he decided to always cherish,, y/n is regretting it.. nd taehyung didn't like it he didn't like the regretting look on her face,, neither he'll allow y/n to feel these way, she can't regret it not when taehyung didn't regret it even a bit instead he feels complete nd contented his heart beating like anything,,