letter

Time skips
After 5 months...

Taehyung : y/n..

Taehyung wake up with nd jerk.. breathing heavily, he jst woke up from his nightmare, the same nightmare from 5 months, in which he saw the same incident again nd again, the incident which change everything, an drastic incident which change everything, which change taehyung completely..

Taehyung : again the same dream

he rubbed his plam over his face, nd push his hair back before supporting his body weight on the headboard he stay like these for few minutes in deep thoughts remembering there sweet moments..

Flashback

Y/n nd taehyung both are standing in the hall room opposite of eachother a sofa is separating them,

y/n : Taebaby you can't eat tht chocolate all by yourself, thts mine, give them back to me..

Y/n said trying to snatch the chocolate from taehyung who is standing on the other side of the sofa..

Taehyung : but what's your thts mine..

Taehyung said with an wink. He is really enjoying these, teasing y/n is really fun, she behaves like kid whenever taehyung do so..

Y/n stomp her feet in the floor nd starts whining..

Y/n : thts not fair, you cheater. Give tht back ,thts mine

Y/n said while glaring at him with an cute angry puppy pout. Taehyung literally want to kiss the pout away from her lips, thts when an idea pop on his evil mind..

Taehyung : why not we exchange it with something else..

Taehyung Said licking his own lips while looking at her plumpy lips..

Y/n : but i don't have any other chocolate to exchange..

Taehyung Chuckled teasingly before taking a step closer to her,  nd unconsciously y/n take one step back in response..

Taehyung : trust me you have something more delicious thn any other chocolate..

Taehyung said looking at y/n lips while licking his own lips. He keep going forward nd y/n keep going backwards..

Y/n : wh..at wh.at do you mean..

Y/n tried to take one more step but unfortunately she get trapped between taehyung arms in wall.

Taehyung : now let exchange these chocolates with my favourite one, one chocolate bite equal to one kiss..  shall we start..

Taehyung keep those chocolates in his back jeans pocket nd leaned towards her lips he is about to catch her lips with his..

Y/n : jin oppa we are not doing anything..

Taehyung get startled nd move back..

Taehyung : Hyung we are ..not doing anything..

Taehyung Hurriedly said nd turn back to but find no one, y/n took advantage of these situation, she snatch the chocolate from his back pocket nd run from there for her dear life while laughing..

Taehyung : y/n, you trick me, now let me catch you for once, i promise to kiss you till Morning.. wait you naughty girl..

Taehyung said while chasing her.. nd like tht there chasing game start which keeps going on for a long..