finally..

Author note🚫

These chapter contain mature content ( smut) ⚠️, those who are not comfortable please stop reading after i mention mature content.. I'll leave a warning when it starts nd when it ends, so you can skip those parts nd directly read the part without mature content🚫⚠️, i repeat 😳skip the smut part if you are uncomfortable with mature content, i Don't want any any bad nd shaming comments😑 on my chapter thank you...

Nd those who are waiting for it nd going to read, take your holy water 💦.😜

Our savage queen 👑... *Cough* * cough*

Okk jokes apart sorry If i offend anyone so here we go..

Author pov

As soon as jimin call V to inform him what y/n said, V didn't wait any second he left the shooting in the middle, without even changing his costume he jst said tht he'll compensate for everything, he didn't even wait for bogom an jst leaves the set.

he jst can't hold himself nd jst hurriedly make his way towards his home where y/n is waiting for her, he didn't even waste his time to go to the garage to bring his car, he jst left the building nd take a cab, his whole body is getting tense, a wave of excitement nd hope run through his nerve, he keeps tapping his foot, rubbing his hands together, it's been weeks nd it's the first time y/n wanted to talk with him nd he himself don't know why but he has a good feeling about these..

as soon as the cab stop in his destination, he jst tell the guards to call anyone inside the mansion nd pay the cab driver coz he didn't bring any of his belongings including his mobile nd wallet, he left everything in set as he was in hurry at tht time so he didn't get any chance collect his belongings..

he take a Deep breath nd run towards his room like his life depends on it, nd in few minutes he is now standing infront of his own room, but his nervousness is stoping him to go inside, should I go what if she wants to go back to tht bastard, no i can't let tht happen, what is she said tht she doesn't want us anymore what we'll do, but what if she wants to accept us thts why she called, maybe she wants to confess thts why she told jimin to call us all these positive nd negative thoughts keeps clouded his mind on the other hand all his guards are looking at him, confused what the hell he is doing , why he is not going inside, nd after complementing with himself he finally enter the room as soon as he step inside the gaurds closed the door behind..

Nd before he could look for y/n, he was engulfed in a big tight hug...

Y/n : iam so sor.ry ia..m so so sor..ry i sho..uld ha..ve lis..ten to you, i sho..uld ha..ve lis..ten to my heart which keeps screa..ming yo.ur na.me, which keeps telling me to listen to you, to give you a chance.. ia.m sor..ry ia..m so so..rry

Y/n murrur to him, burying her head in his chest.. As tears keep flowing from her eyes soaking V's shirt. All these happened so sudden tht V is unable to absorb the whole situation, his mind went stuck

the next thing he knows is tht she pulls away from the hug nd shower him with her kisses.. she started to kiss him all over his face while chanting..

Y/n : iam..sorry..iam... so so sorry.. i miss..you...so..much iam sorry iam so..sorry..

Nd taehyung was stunned there, few weeks ago she is not even talking to him nd now she is kissing him like crazy.. he can sense how unstable nd desparte her emotions are, she again hugged him tightly mumuring Same things.. nd as soon he come back to his senses he immediately pulled away from the hug nd cupped her cheeks, making her look at him, her cheeks nd eyes are red nd puffy, eyes full of tears, quivering lips, she is looking like lost puppy. Nd V can't help but get panicked seeing her condition..