1 month...

At evening 5pm

Y/n wake up after an good 3 hrs sleep, it's been months she has slept these peacefully, as soon as she wake up she looks to her right side where taehyung was sleeping but to her dismay he was not there, she frown in confusion, nd when she turns to her left side she saw taehyung sitting on the sofa so much emersed in phone present in his hands, like his life depends on it, y/n look at him getting more confused tht what the hell he is seeing in tht phn tht he didn't notice tht she woke up, she was about to call his name to get his attention, but when she noticed on the phone in his hands, her eyes widened in realization..

Thts my mobile ? What he is doing with tht ? Don't tell me? No..

Y/n : what are you doing??

Taehyung get startled by her sudden voice, the phone in his hands was about to fall on the ground but before tht happen he hold the phone tightly nd hide it in his back ..

Taehyung : I ... I Nothing.. you.. you.. wake up... how are you feeling. Now.. do you need anything..

Taehyung said with an awkward smile, he tried his best to act as normal as he can, but failed miserably..

Y/n : i asked you something taehyung, i saw what you were doing with my mobile, don't act..

She said sternly she didn't want to use these rude tone but she can't help coz she is really afraid of what taehyung was looking on her mobile, she knows tht she didn't have the right to act like these, nd taehyung deserve to know the truth, which she was desperate to hide, but until when she'll be able to hide it?? one day taehyung will get to know about all these, one day she has to tell him about the truth behind her identity, the truth behind her sername, she has to tell him about her marriage, coz it's the right thing to do..

Should I tell him now?

No i can't do tht, i don't know how he'll react, i think i should talk to jimin oppa About everything before confronting him, about everything..? Yeah it'll be right?

She decides to talk to jimin before telling taehyung the truth, she decided tht once jimin will say tht there will be no problem if she'll tell taehyung about her marriage.. she'll tell taehyung everything about her. even if taehyung will hate her for the rest of his life, she is ready to accept his anger or whatever punishment he'll give her for whatever she did, coz she already punished taehyung enough for his mistakes by seperating his children's from him, nd now it's her turn to get punished, rules should be same for both of them..

She sighed nd get up from the bed nd make her way towards taehyung who is looking at her with apologetic eyes..

Taehyung : iam sorry, i didn't mean to invade your privacy, but it keeps ringing so i jst.. i was jst trying to help, i swear i didn't mean to peek in your mobile without your permission, but it's jst I get curious, about who is calling nd i jst want to check who is texting nd calling you at these time, nothing else.. i jst , i don't know Iam sorry..

Taehyung said whatever comes into his mind without thinking twice, nd y/n literally wants to laugh at his cuteness nd silly behaviour..

Y/n : checking someone's mobile without there permission is called peeking, nd peeking someone's mobile without there permission is called invading there privacy, nd thts what you are doing mr kim..

Y/n said with seriousness, trying her best to not brust in laughter, which she is trying to hold very badly, coz hell teasing taehyung like this is something you don't want to miss, he is looking like a startled cat who get caught in action..