twins

Jimin : shhhhh phabo.. you should be happy.. your divorce get approved y/n, you are divorced angel, you are not married anymore.. eun is not your husband.. you are not Bounded with tht suffocating relationship.. you can be with the one you want to be..

Jimin said with an most assuring smile while wiping her tears. Y/n didn't understand what to say or how too react, she originally planned tht after returning everything she has snatch from taehyung, nd properly apologizing from her side, she'll talk with eun nd get divorce from him, thts what she Decided after days of thinking thts what she means when she says tht she has to let go of both of them, how can She'll be continue living with eun even after realising very well tht she still loves taehyung more than ever, nd it'll be unfair for eun to be with her who loves someone else, she doesn't want to hurt him anymore, she didn't want to him to live with fake hope tht one day she'll love him back the same way he loves her, nd knowing very well tht she can't love anyone the way she loves taehyung, how can she let him hope for something impossible..

she blame herself for everything, so she decided to let go of everything nd jst disappear from everyone's life but these time, after explaining, nd reasoning her decision, but what she didn't expect is these, what the hell is happening.. she shook her head nd take few steps back Still trying to absorb all the information she jst got.. yeah she plans to divorce eun coz she can't be with him even after accepting tht she still feels for taehyung, but not like these she wants to talk to him explain him everything before giving him divorce.. jimin frown in confusion didn't understand why she is behaving like this.

Jimin : hey.. wh..at

Jimin tried to take a step forward but y/n shook her head nd take another step back...

Y/n : it's it's n.ot the w.ay i want it to be hap.pen, it's unfair to him, he, he deserves an proper explanation..

She said still in shock, This time jimin smiled sadly looking at her, he feels pity tht how easily eun fooled her, tht she is worried for someone who is the sole reason for her misery..

Jimin : don't be too good angel not everyone deserves it, don't waste it on someone who only knows to take advantage of your kindness..

Y/n shook her head. Not understanding why jimin is saying something like this for eun when he didn't do anything except loving her unconditionally..

Y/n : no oppa eun is not like tht he is the best husband nd friend anyone could wish for, thts why he didn't deserve me he deserves someone who could Love him more thn anything, not a person like me who loves someone else even after he give me all the love he has, he didn't do anything instead of loving me.. i can't even able to return him the same love he has for me, he didn't deserve all of these..

Y/n said with an sad smile nd jimin literally want to tell her the truth behind eun's innocent face, he wants to tell her how cruel eun is.. but he can't do these now, they all decided to give her some time to absorb all these situation before revealing eun truth face.. coz y/n is already going through so much she'll be unable to handle these not now when she already is so overwhelmed..

Jimin : you are right he didn't deserve you, not at all..

coz he is an cruel person who didn't deserve an angel like you, jimin Mutter these in his mind.

Jimin : so it's good tht you are letting him go, it's better for everyone.. do..

Y/n cut him off

Y/n : but i want to end it in a good way, not like these like the years we spend together meant nothing to me, no i truly respect everything he did for me nd my kids, all the sacrifices he did for us,..