trap

After 2 week...

It's been 2 weeks since tht incident, everything is normal, or should we say everything looks like normal, but it's not important tht what we saw is what really the truth, everything is normal between y/n nd eun, or should we say it looks like??

Nd on the other hand taehyung condition is everything but normal.. he is going crazy each nd every passes, coz no matter what he see the Only thing he wants to see is y/n, no matter what he listens, the only voice he wants to listen is y/n's sweet melodious voice,, nd the reason he himself don't know, nd it is making him go more crazy.. he is unable to forget her touch, her confession, her kiss,, he is still feeling her lips on his, her touch of his body,, but at the same time she seems to be very far away from him,, nd the distance between them is making him insane, he wants her to nd close more nd more closer to him.. he is logging for her.. as each day's passes his logging is getting more intense nd stronger thn before,, he is feeling empty without her, it's like he is Missing his other half,, he is unable to understand the bond nd connection he has with y/n but one thing he is sure about tht whatever it is it is undeniable strong, tht he can feel it,

nd the fact tht y/n is treating him normally the same way she treats other.. these is working as a fuel to his condition.. nd the fact tht whatever happen between them in last few weeks is only effecting him, only he is the one who's mind is a complete mess, while y/n is behaving like nothing happened, everything is normal?? Nd thts what make taehyung more furious, coz how can those events didn't effect her, while he is literally getting mad by all those.. but he didn't know how hard it is for y/n to pretend like nothing happened. Coz only she Knows how she is doing these.. nd taehyung patience is getting thin every second..on the other hand, eun is pretending like he didn't know anything, nd y/n is feeling more guilty seeing his blind trust she was unable to look into his eyes while talking.. coz his eyes contain so much love, care nd trust tht she feels like she is the sinner on the other hand eun is waiting for the day when she'll tell her everything.. nd trust me y/n also want to tell him everything, but whenever she tries to say anything, the blind trust eun do on her come into her mind nd she became weak, she wanted to tell him everything but she needs some time for tht.. she didn't want to hurry anything nd ruined everything.. so she'll be patient nd wait for the correct time..

Nd now they are again having another photoshoot for some magzine to promote their new trend, nd y/n is supervising it.. nd taehyung is staring at her with his predator gaze without giving any damn to his surroundings, nd y/n is very well  aware his pricing gaze, but she pretend like she didn't know.. nd when she feels like she can't handle taehyung's gaze she excuse herself from there..

Wrong move

But Little did she knows what she has done., As soon as y/n excuse herself from the set,, taehyung did the Same.. y/n keep making her way towards her cabin through the empty corridors, unaware of the fact tht she is not alone on tht empty corridors,  nd someone is following her.. nd in an instant tht someone make his pace faster thn y/n nd closed the distance between them.. y/n feel someone's presence behind her but before y/n could turn around to look at tht person,, tht someone cover her eyes with his hands nd hold her wrist nd drag her with him, nd in an instant he pushed her into an room, nd locked the door all these happen all of a sudden tht y/n didn't get any chance to struggle..

Y/n shouted at tht person, she was unable to understand anything due to the shock, but as soon as she was pushed into an room she come back to her sences..

Y/n : what the heck are you thinking you are doing...

she marched towards him furiously she didn't like his behaviour even a lil bit.. she is unable to see his face as his back is at view nd he is facing the door..