voices

Same night at xxx club...

Taehyung nd his friends ( yeonjun , beomgyu) Along with his friend/ secretary, they all are at club, they come to relax themselves after a long tiring day, it's there daily routine, whenever they got time after shooting or after there busy schedule they always come here to relax there mind, nd hormones ( i hope you understand what I mean 😉) so yeah they all are drinking there drinks nd talking about there days while commenting each other.. nd on the other hand taehyung is silent, he is lost in his own thoughts..

Taehyung : who is she.., why she seems so fimiliar, yet she is jst a stranger, why i allowed her to talk to me in such tone,, her eyes, it contain so much story which i want to read, the day when I saw tears in those eyes, why it hurts me, why i feel like this whenever she was around me, why she seems to be like a mystery yet at the same time she is like an open book.. who are you y/n... Who are you.. why i wanna know you so badly.. what you are hiding behind those smiling face, it seems like you are hiding something painful, but what it is..?? Why i feel like I know you from a very long time?? Who are you??

He came out of his thoughts when yeonjun tap his shoulder..

Yeonjun : what are you thinking tae.. you seems so lost in your own thoughts..

Yeonjun asked nd look at him with an confused look nd remaining two are also looking at him with the same look..

Taehyung : it's nothing jst some stuff..

Taehyung said casually nd take a sip from his drink but yeonjun is not having it he look at bogum, nd raised his eyebrows in confusion coz Literally be with taehyung 24*7.. but bogom shook his head nd mouthed a i don't know.. coz he himself don't know what happened to taehyung today, coz he is behaving wierd from morning, first he wake up early, thn his tantrums in set, then he let y/n scold him, nd now he is lost in his own world's..

Beomgyu : okay leave it, see tae tht girl she suits your type,,

Beomgyu said pointing at the dance floor where a girl is dancing, she is wearing a red dress Along with stockings, she is looking really hot, taehyung licked his own lips Looking at her sexy moves..

Taehyung : indeed she is..

He said drink his whole drink in one go, come on tae come back to your senses, don't think about her, you need some distraction, tht girl in red is hot, go for it nd divert your mind from all these shit..he mummers to himself nd take a deep breath thn he stands up nd wipe his mouth with the back of his hands,nd make his way towards the girl.. as soon as he reached there he pulled that girl towards him tht girl giggled at his action nd they both started to move there body to the beat..

Bogom : tht Fucker, he'll never change,, he sleeps around nd always cause a mess nd i have to run my ass off to clean tht mess..

Bogom said while sipping his own drink, while thinking of his own fate,,which never changed since he become taehyung's manager.. coz he has to clear all the mess taehyung created because of his random hook ups.. but now he is used to it.. it's normal for him..

Yeonjun : ahh let him live his life, it's not his fault tht he possessed such an handsome face, let him get the full of it until he found someone special to love..

Yeonjun said while looking at taehyung..

Beomgyu : taehyung nd love, impossible.. he is not a relationship type guy..

Beomgyu said with an bored tone while looking at taehyung.. coz he knows taehyung from 2-3 years nd the only thing he understands tht taehyung is not an relationship type guy, coz he can't be loyal to anyone.. he didn't even remember his last night hookups name,, how can he be with a single girl for his whole life,, impossible