hope

Author note

Prepare you tissue paper before reading, these chapter really makes me cry😭.. all set to cry , hold you tissue paper, handkerchief tight than Start reading..

Continuation....

Ria come back from halfway as she forgot her purse in room, as she entered she directly went to her room in which y/n is staying, she tried to open the door but it is locked from inside, maybe she is sleeping? but she never lock door..
She knocked 2 times..

Rai : y/n...

..........

Knock knock..

........

Rai : y/n...

Is she allright why she is not opening the door.. she mumbled to herself nd knock one last time, still no response, she started to get worried, without wasting any time she directly went to the counter table where she always keep spare keys, as soon as she open the door she find her room empty.. she went towards the washroom nd knock 3 times

Rai : y/n where are you.. are you There..

When still she didn't get any reply she directly with inside the washroom to check on her, thinking Maybe she fainted, but what she saw was the most horrific scene of her whole life, her best friend , whom she treats like her own sister is lying in her own pool of blood, lifeless, she almost looks like a corpse.. she run towards her nd kneels down before placing her head on her lap..

Rai : what.. what happened.. ah what you did what you fucking did, y/n.. y/n.. open your eyes.. Don't scare me.. I'll fucking Kill you if you not open your eyes, fucking open... your eyes..

She said Panickedly, her expression contain pure horror, tears keep flowing from her eyes.. she keeps shooking her in a hope tht she will wake up but no use..

Rai : pls.. pls.. pls op..en your eyes. Pls.. pls.. help somebody help.. help..

Rai keep screaming for help while keeping hold y/n in her lap, but it seems like no-one is able to hear her voice.. she shook her head frustratedly, she didn't understand what to do, she slowly placed y/n head again in the floor..

Rai : pls. Pls.. be alright.. I'll.. I'll be back.. pls be safe, I'll be back i promise, pls pls pls don't give up.. pls...pls..

She don't know what she is saying, whom she is saying , coz y/n has already unconscious, but maybe she is unable to accept it.. she just hope tht y/n is hearing her words, she jst hope tht she is not late, she jst hope tht she'll save her.. she run outside of tht apartment shouting for help, so many people saw her screaming nd shouting for help but no one come forward to help her, fearing tht they'll get involved in something bad, but there's still some people who help her, nd finally they take y/n to hospital, ria wrapped a piece of cloth in y/y/n wrist to stop the flow of blood, while mumbbling, everything will be alright, you'll be alright, don't give up.. the whole time from there apartment to hospital they are like this, as soon as they reached hospital, the hospital staff nd nurses quickly take her to emergency room, ria wants to enter but they stop her from doing so, she keeps pacing in front of the emergency room don't know what to do, her mind was blank, she keeps blaming herself for being careless, she keeps crying while cursing herself, soon a nurse come with an papper nd pad nd stop her train of curse..

Nurse : excuse me miss.. are you paitents family member..

Rai look at her with confused look, she was so much in her own world tht she didn't hear what tht nurse said..