it's her fate..

It's an double update for my readers who are really curious about the whole thing.. i hope you enjoy these chapter..

Eun pov

It's been 7 : 30 nd they still haven't come, i know i shouldn't be worried coz she is with seo Hyung, but i don't know why iam having this bad vibe, like something is not right,

Flashback

at lunch time when i went to her cabin at 1: 30 to call her, as we have lunch together Wherever we got time, but to my surprise she is not there, nd her secretary ria said tht she left hours ago, it's Weird coz she never go anywhere without informing me, she knows how worried i get in her absence, so i decided to call her, i went back to my cabin nd search for my phone nd thts when i realise tht i left my mobile in home..

Fuck

I call her from my cabin's landline but no response, i am aware tht she keep her mobile in silent mode during office hours, but she is not in office thn why she is not picking up my call, did she is angry with me, did i do something to make her mad,. No i didn't remember i did anything to make her mad, thn why.. i was losing my scene lil by lil, her absence nd ignorance is making me insane lil by lil, the devil inside me wants to come out, it's been years i feel the presense of him, from the day i got marry with y/n my dangerous self stop showing up, nd i became normal like any other person, she is the pill of my sanity, i can't imagine my life without her, nd i don't want to..

Everyone said tht iam crazy nd i can't be get treated coz my anger nd my physcotic behaviour is not any disease it's the way i born, it's me, nd they think of me as a monster, i know they are not wrong through so i Stop minding them, but y/n prove everything wrong, she proves tht i can get treated, i can also live like normal, whenever she is with me i never feel the presense of the monster inside me, it's like there's something in her which is taming my monster, i feel calm nd peacefull whenever she is with me, only she treats me like human being not a monster, so only she deserves feel my human side..

Only the thought of living my life without her, making my existence worthless, she is the one giving worth to my existence, nd she'll always be, everything was going perfect but tht fucker has to shown up, nd try to ruined everything i work for years, y/n started to fall for me, everything is more thn amazing between us, our love making session, our small family, our office romance, everything was like a dream book. but tht fucker has to shown up, I jst hate him to the core, jst the thought of him makes my blood boils, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

i shouting in frustration while pushing everything on my table which lead them to fall on the floor with an loud thud, nd iam sure it is loud nd audible, nd when an worried kai enter my cabin I got my answer..

It's really is loud..

Kai : what the fuck is it eun? Are you out of your mind, we are in your office for fuck sake, can't you control yourself for a while.. what the hell is going on with you..

Kai shouted at me as soon as he entered my cabin, i can understand his concern but fuck i can't calm down knowing tht, the fucker has disappeared in thin air Nd now my baby, he go nd rot in hell i don't give a damn about but if he tries to take her away from me, thn he'll regret messing with me, y/n, taeyran nd taeyra they are my family, nd no one can take them away from me.. no one.

Eun : kai , she is not there, she is not fucking there, she is not picking up my calls, i don't know where she went, she didn't even tell me, i don't know where tht fucking Bastard is what if he take her away..

No i can't let tht happen, she is mine, no one can take her away, no one..

Kai : calm down for fuck sake dude, she'll not do something like tht, Don't forget she loves you..