it's his turn..

Double update for my readers enjoy these chapter, it'll be one of you favourite chapter for sure 😊

At cha entertainment

After 6 hrs..

It's been 6 hrs since jin started the count down.. nd kai is unable to reach Chen, he is neither in home, nor in the company, it's like he disappeared in thin air,

Eun : did you get any clue kai..

Eun asked kai trying to call seo.. but unable to reach him, someone is disconnected his call continuously..

Kai : no he's phone is switched off, nd the tracker we placed in his mobile is changing location every second, it's like someone is controlling it.. fuck

He throw the was in Front of him to the wall.. nd it breaks into 1000s of peices..

Kai : when seo hyung is coming..

Kai question Chen, hoping tht seo can help them in someway

Eun : he said he'll be here in 15 mins, but it's been 30 mins, nd iam unable to reach his call now.. i don't know..

Eun said again trying to call seo..

Kai : some Fucker is trying to mess with us, but why Chen ahhhh..

Kai said marching in the room with rage in his eyes

Seo : coz he is the common link between you two..

They both look at the door only to find seo standing there breathing heavily.. eun run towards seo..

Eun : are you allright Hyung..

Eun asked worriedly, seo nodded.

Kai : what do you mean by coz he is the common link..

Kai asked standing infront of seo..

Seo : you forget we mess with Kims now it's there turn to mess with us, prepare yourself to face worse..

Seo said sitting on the couch while placing his laptop on his lap..

Kai : thts why we are unable to locate his location, they have hacked his mobile..

Kai said frustratedly sitting beside seo, nd seo nodded agreeing to Kai's statement..

Eun : but how hyung isn't no one can hacked our system without accessing your laptop..

Eun question back nd seo sighed don't know what to say nd what to hide..

Seo : if you have me they have lee, don't forget if i know Lee's weakness than he knows mine's..

Seo said still looking at his laptop typing something don't know how to face eun after hiding about there meeting in cafe..

Eun : but for tht he should know your identity, how the fuck he knows tht you are the one who hacked his system..

He was silent don't know what to answer, he can't say the truth, eun will freak out once he find out, but how can he escape these question.. so he said whatever comes into his mind

seo : I don't Know okay , I don't fucking know, don't think lee as a dumb if we are able to hacked his system with the help of jungkook, but tht doesn't mean he'll be quite, we dare to challenge him, do you really except him to be quite nd tolerate our bullshits, thn you are wrong, as much as i know lee, we challenge him, it's the first time someone dare to challenge him, so it's the counter back he give in reply, claiming his position back as the gold medalist..