lies

Time skip..
At hospital.. At 7: am..

As soon as y/n wake up she freshen up nd went to check on taehyung, nd to her suprise he was awake talking to bogom, as soon as taehyung see her peaking from the door, he give him a smile nd tell her to come inside, nd she accepts it with an smile,, bogom stand up from the stool he is sitting on beside taehyung.. he excused himself by saying tht he is going to bring breakfast for taehyung, nd he tell y/n to take care of taehyung until he returns , nd y/n nodded in response, as soon as bogom left, there's a pin drop silence, no one knows what to say or how to start talking.. it's been 5 min of silence.. y/n sighed nd take a deep breath before asking..

Y/n : how are you feeling now..

Y/n Asked softly.. with concern

Taehyung : hmmm better, all thanks to you..

Taehyung said with an Small smile..

Y/n: ohh it's nothing, it's the least I can do for you.. as you are our responsibility,, it's my fault i should have taken better care of my models, as it's my duty..i..

Y/n blurt out whatever comes into her mind, coz she is hella Nervous after all the incidents happened yesterday night.. but she didn't know her these one simple word come out of her lips will hurt taehyung..

Taehyung : model..

Taehyung said with an dry chukled , coz he didn't like the word y/n choice to show her concern.. nd thts when y/n realised what he jst said

Y/n: tae..

She Hurriedly said trying to explain her side to taehyung but taehyung cut her off before she could even say anything

taehyung : tell me one thing y/n honestly..

Taehyung paused nd look directly at her eyes confused eyes,, before continuing

taehyung : whats our relationship.. is thts the only relationship we have between us, u r my manager nd iam an model work under your guidance, nothing more, nothing less.. the care you show me, is jst coz we work together, nd the reason you stay whole night here is jst out of humanity, nothing else,

Taehyung said while smiling at her sadly,, hoping she'll deny his words.. nd tell him tht she truely care for him,, more than a Manager will care for their artist.. more than friends?? on the other hand y/n is out of words, she doesn't know what to say, how to explain her side,, she knows tht the word which jst left from her lips is out of nervousness, she didn't mean it, but is it right to tell him the truth, nd give him hope,

coz no matter what she feels she can't ignore the fact tht, she is a married woman, nd one wrong word nd step nd she'll become a cheater.., nd she can't be a woman who cheats on her own husband,.. nd cheating on a husband like eun who did nothing but love nd accept her with all his heart, he accept her kid, nd love them more than a father can love There own blood nd flesh.. he accept her with all her past nd wounds, he give her time to heal, he help her to be strong, he support her in her every decission.. But what she is doing in return..

Cheating on him

In past She blame taehyung for being unfaithful then what she is doing now is not any different.. what's the difference between him nd her.. taehyung cheated on y/n, nd y/n is cheating on eun.. what a cheating couple.. thts what everyone will think after knowing everything.. what happened between them in the forest, is a mistake, it's wrong,, she cheats on her husband by kissing someone else, nd confessing her love to someone else, other than her husband,, she can't blame taehyung, coz he is unaware of her marriage, but she did something like tht even after knowing her whole situation very well,, she is the one at fault, no one but she is the one at fault thts what she thinks.. tht time in the forest she was overwhelmed so she didn't think twice before doing anything but now when she give it a thought, she understands how wrong she is.. taehyung is her past nd eun is her present she has to move on from her past, nd focus on her future.. she has a family to take care of for god sake,, she can't think like the y/n who love taehyung,, she has to think like a wife who loves her husband.. thts the only thing she can do to make everything right.. thts what she think,,nd thts what she is going to do?? but sometimes we do totally opposite of what we think..