truth

The day when she disappeared..

She planned to go nd meet taehyung nd surprise him with her sudden presence, but on the way to taehyung's set she get a text from bogom in which he informed her about taehyung's whole shedule it's bogom daily routine he send y/n taehyung's whole shedule so tht she didn't have to wait for him to finish his shoot whenever she comes to meet him,

nd now she got to know tht taehyung is not free for 4 to 5 hour's, she decided to wait for sometime before going to meet him, she stop the car infront of a cafe, it's been a while she comes to these cafe it's ria's nd hers favourite one, she sit down nd order her regular one, nd soon her order come, she looks around sipping her coffee.

Y/n : everything changed here, i think the owner of these shop changed..

She said to herself while looking at the new faces she never saw before, she shrugged it off after finishing her drink she paid nd left from their.. didn't know what to do next, thts when something caught her mind, she take her phn out to call seo but a txt come from seo's number caught her attention, meet me.. thts what written in tht..

As it's the first text in all these months, it didn't take her any time to guess there must be something important other wise he'll not text her like these.. nd tht when she decided to meet him, she can't meet eun as she is not ready now she wants to give him time accept everything, but she can meet seo nd can talk about eun,

even if they are not married now he is still her friend nd she cares about him like before. She wants to meet him from weeks but didn't get time, nd taehyung will get mad Whenever she raise there name so she kept quiet, but now when she has time she can meet seo, a small talk will not harm right, she encouraged herself nd went to the hospital where seo works, as she was a family member everyone knows her very well, there she found out tht seo has didn't come to work from weeks, he jst take leave without giving any proper reason, she tried to asked the reason but got nothing as no one knows the actual reason,

she was worried what if something bad happens in her absence, coz as well as she knows seo he is a responsible doctor, he'll not disappear without any proper notice or reason, she went to seo house but it was lock nd empty, her curiosity take her to eun's house, she didn't go from front door as she knows very well tht jin's men are keeping eye on them, she didn't want to create any scene so she entered from backdoor, she decided to only meet seo nd leave as soon as she confirmed tht everything is fine,.. she looks here nd there but find no one, thn she here some sound from eun's office so she went there thts when she hear seo nd chen voice they are arguing about something, she was about to turn back don't want to eavesdropping but Chen next word caught her attention nd she stuck in her place, nd soon regret being there..

Chen : i am telling you we should don't waste any time nd bring her here only she can save him...

Seo : shut up it's not what we have to do we have to teach him to live without her coz she didn't belong to him, not now not before he is the one who is obbessed with her from the starting, nd think her Caring behaviour as love, she never love her... We..

Chen cut him off

Chen : so what.. he loves her nd thts what matters, if she can make him sane nd alive so i didn't feel there any wrong to give him y/n.

Seo : for fuck sake Chen she is human being not a fucking doll to give her to whomever we want, she can decide what she wants nd she has chosen taehyung, we can't force her, let her live her life.. we have already done enough to ruin it, let jst stop it..