iam married

Continuation of previous chapter

Taehyung : hyung i know you guys saw each other after so long,, but you can catch up later can you please let her eat first..

Nd y/n eyes widened in shock, how did he knows tht Jimin oppa nd i we know eachother,, don't Tell me he remember everything..

She looked at jimin with shocked yet confused eyes. Jimin understand what she wants to say so he shook his head nd denial, signalling her tht what she is thinking it's not what is going on..

Jimin: don't worry he didn't know anything, we'll talk later now he needs you..

Jimin whisper in an inaudible tone eyeing taehyung from the corner of his making sure tht no one other than y/n can listen to it,y/n sighed in relief nd Nodded in rply nd with tht jimin left from there she y/n close the door as soon as jimin went out of her sight, nd make her way towards taehyung, who is looking at her with a sweet smile, she is not ready to confront taehyung About there past not now? She has to prepare herself for tht, she sit on the bed nd started to take out the food, she is about to eat one spoon when taehyung stop her by holding her wrist, she looks at her with confusion..

Taehyung : may I...

Taehyung asked with an smile nd y/n Nodded, she is unable to bring herself to say no to his sweet request, nd like tht taehyung feed her, after taking few more bites she feels uneasy in her stomach, it's like she wants to throw up,, she tried her best not to do so, coz the way taehyung is feeding her full of love nd care, she didn't want to make him feel like she didn't like it, she herself don't know what's happening to her body, coz hell it's used to be her favourite food but now she is unable to tolerate it's smell nd wants to throw up, nd when she is unable to hold back she cover her mouth nd run towards washroom nd started to vomit everything she eat, taehyung also followed her, worry can be seen in his eyes..

Taehyung : what happened baby are you allright? Are you not feeling well, don't you like the food??

Taehyung boomerang her with questions while supporting her with one hand nd rubbing her back with another? Y/n shook her head nd take deep breaths nd about to say something but again bent over the sink nd started to vomit, remaining all the food she has eaten now..

Taehyung : wait here let me call our family doctor..

Taehyung said getting panicked nd was to turn but y/n stop him by holding his hands.. nd shook her head..

Taehyung : but baby you look pale, don't be stubborn you need a proper check up..

Taehyung said trying to convince her.. she splash some water over her face nd gargle twice before turning back to face taehyung..

Y/n : iam allright trust me, it's jst due to my busy schedule I didn't get time to eat properly from past few days that's why..

She lied..

Coz she didn't want to make him worried over her, coz more than her taehyung need to take rest nd a peaceful sleep, nd it's not like he didn't get time to eat, but the fact is tht she is unable to eat from past few weeks, she is hella worried about taehyung how can she eat ,So she jst pretend to eat in front of eun to make him feel at ease, but she is unable to eat properly from last few weeks, nd whenever she eat lil bit most of the time she throws up, it's happening from last 1 week, nd she was so worried nd tense for taehyung tht she is ignoring her own health nd didn't went for check up also..

Taehyung : are you sure? You should have take care of yourself.. leave it let's go i still think it's better to have a check up, it's better to be double sure..