tantrums

1 week later..

It's been only less thn 2weeks nd taehyung is completely behaving like a crazy person.. he is unable to sleep properly,, coz he is busy finding out the reason behind y/n rude behaviour towards him, he called her but she is not picking up any calls from his number,, in these 1 week they only meet for 1, to 2 times, nd tht also due to their photoshoot.. nd y/n is not giving him even a single glimpse, she only talks to him when it's about there work or shoot, remaining time she pretend like he didn't even exist, she treats him the same way a manager should treat there artist.. nd taehyung swear her these behaviour is making him pissed off, nd the reason he himself don't know, he never felt this confused nd lost in his whole life.. he was confused about the uneasy feeling he feels around y/n, he is confused why her ignorance is effecting him,,ahhh it's so frustrating to think about something 24*7, when you himself don't know the reason.. nd bogom was the one who has to tolerate a whinning taehyung..

Taehyung : hyungiee... You can't ignore me like her, answer my question..

Taehyung whined while swinging in bogum arms, to stop him from leaving without answer his questions.. nd on the other hand bogom is having a hard time handling these whinning taehyung, coz hell he is behaving like an offended puppy,, sticking to bogom, boomerang him with thousands of questions, whose answer he himself don't know.. like why she is ignoring me ??, why she give tht guy a water bottle nd not me??, why she smiles at tht guy but glare at me??, why she sit next to tht girl while eating when I keep the next sit beside me empty for her..?? why she didn't sit beside me?? Nd many more, nd fuck how the hell bogom know why she is behaving like this, isn't is normal for a manager to behave with there artist professionally, thts the answer bogom give to taehyung's questions but taehyung is not having it?? As they have 2 shoots with Cha entertainment company, in these week,

nd as there shoot take more time , they had there lunch together, nd taehyung is whining coz y/n didn't sit beside him, when he keeps the chair beside him empty for her,, he is not only whining for tht incident,, he is whinning for every small reason he got,, it's like he waits for some reason to whine nd once he find it here he goes.. ahhh nd bogom is the one who has to tolerate these whinning kid,,

nd today's whinning topic is tht y/n call bogom to inform them about their meeting with other models to discuss about there next shooting Location,, nd here taehyung is whinning coz y/n didn't call him to inform tht, nd bogom is fed up by giving him a simple explanation tht it's normal for a manager to call a secratary to inform about a meeting instead of the artist himself.. but taehyung is not buying it.. even after bogom's explanation taehyung's train is stuck on a simple question why she didn't call me to inform about the meeting.. he keeps repeating these one question after every single minute.. nd bogom swear tht how the hell he knows why she didn't call taehyung,, coz hell he is taehyung's secretary not her's to know the reason behind her every action.. thts why bogom wants stay a lil far away from these whinning baby for the sake of his sanity, he swears he'll go mad if stay with taehyung lil more hearing his nonsense talk..

Bogom : for God sake taehyung,, why don't you directly ask her about these, how did i know why she is doing these.. iam not her baby sitter for god sake..

Bogom said irritatedly while trying to set his arm free from taehyung, who is clinging to his arm like a kola..

Wrong move bogom

Taehyung : but she is not picking up my call... hyungiee why she is not picking up my call..

Nd here we go with taehyung's another whinning topic.. nd bogom look at him with an are you kidding me look.. he swear he wants to hit his forehead in the nearest wall instead of explaining taehyung.. or hit taehyung directly in his head nd make him faint, so tht he could stay in peace nd have a peaceful sleep for atleast few minutes... coz taehyung didn't even let him sleep in night, as they stay in same hotel, he always knock in bogom door at late night, nd start his chanting, iam unable to sleep Hyungie why she did... nd here it started again his chanting nd it will go on till morning, nd bogom is unable to sleep because of him,, neither he is sleeping nor he is letting bogom sleep.. nd if bogom didn't open the door of his room, taehyung call the manger at late night nd order tht maneger to open the door, nd poor manager didn't have any other choice other than obeying ..coz hell he is not stupid to disobey him nd face his anger,, he loves his job very much.. nd like tht everyone is getting fed up because of his winning,, it's like it's become his new moto "" neither I'll sleep nor I'll let anyone sleep""  nd thts what he is doing..