approved..

Continuation..

V take her directly to his room, he open the door, enter his room, kick the door shut.. before y/n could understand anything he throws her into the bed, she bounce up due to the force, nd the next thing she knows tht V Hover over her, pinning her hands to her sides on the bed ..

Y/n : tae...V...

She was going to call him taehyung, but stop when she realised tht he is V not taehyung..  from the starting she has a feeling tht, taehyung has two different auras, but never in her dream she thought tht it's because he has two different personalities, but she can't find herself to get scared of his present personality, even if he is dangerous he feels like the safest zone for her..

V : taeV.. nice name buy the way, i love it..

He said in amusement nd snuggle in her neck, sniffing her sweet scent, which made y/n Breath hitched..

Y/n : V ple..ase...

Y/n shuttering, unable to breath properly due to their closeness, V shook his head, nd move towards her ear, intentionally letting his hot breath hitting her skin, sending Shivers to her spine..

V : taeV, for you doll,

He whispered sensually, nd bite her earlobe..

V: or you can me daddy,

V licked her earlobe, y/n eyes widened, listening tht word she can understands where all these going to..

Y/n : V pls.. get.. get.. off me..

V licked down towards her neck, ignoring her words, as he didn't listen to it..

Y/n : V.. it's wo..rng pls..

V licked at a particular spot, before sucking it sensually softly still ignoring y/n words,..

Y/n : taeV st..op

Taehyung smirk finnally satisfied with these new name he suck at tht particular stop harder nd pulled away..

V : you smell like heaven, it's driving me crazy..

V said  shamelessly nd licked his upper lips, nd nuzzlle in her cheeks, his breath hitting her face..

Y/n : taeV p..ls st..op it, it's.. it's wrong..

V hold around her grip tighten..

V: it's not nd you know these very well..

He moved towards her collar bone, trailing soft kisses along the way..

V: you can't hide it y/n, your whole body nd heart is screaming how much you miss me..

He started to suck her collar bone, y/n closed her eyes, unable to deny the words V jst said, coz hell she miss him like hell..

But is it right..

Y/n : ple..ase..

She can't do anything except begging him to stop, even though how heavenly his touch is, his one mere touch is enough to make her go crazy nd forget everything..

V : shhh let me feel you..

V shushed her sensually whispering over her neck, y/n more tightly closed her eyes trembling under his touch, V smirked in victory getting satisfied reaction from her, he is losing his control over himself, he didn't waste more time, pinned both of her hands over her head with his one hand, where his other hand Started to trailed down to her dress strap, nd tried to take it off by pulling it harshly,